Story One, Do you want me?

I posted this before, I just re-edited it. Nagisa the Seme😏

Karma's POV

I fall down on my bed next to a very drunk Nagisa. He's laughing for no reason at all and it's totally cute. "Nagi get changed you're falling asleep!" I practically growl at him.

It's my fault he's in this state, I was supposed to stop him drinking too much. Kayano broke up with Nagisa today after three years. I still can't believe she was stupid enough to let him go.

For three years, I've watched the man I love fall over a girl that's stringing him along, for three years I've had nothing but meaningless one night stands and for three years I've denied my feelings for Nagisa.

I should have told him how I felt instead of acting cool, like it didn't matter. I didn't think Kayano would steal him so quickly, that little bitch knew how I felt about him.

I sigh, looking at Nagi, fast asleep against my arm. I lift him up enough to slide his jacket off him, and his shirt cause why not? I get out and take his shoes off. I pause before moving to his belt.. If he wakes up he might get the wrong idea.. But I can't let him sleep in his jeans so I go ahead and undo his belt, sliding his pants down and taking them off completely. I tuck his legs into the bed. He looks so innocent and so peaceful.

I strip myself leaving my shirt and boxers on and get in beside him. He doesn't even know how much torture it is to lay next to him and keep my hands to myself. I can never sleep with Nagisa next to me, last time I did I woke up cuddling him. As you can imagine it was hard to explain to the blushing boy.

I sigh, rolling onto my side, facing Nagi. I take in his beautiful features, his lips slightly parted due to his slumber. I never thought he looked that much like a girl, I just liked to tease him about it cause he always looks adorable when he's 'mad'.

I brush his hair outta his face. Before I know it my mouth is moving, forming words I've never said out loud. "I wish you were mine." I sigh again, turning my back to him. It's always so stressful sleeping with Nagi. Pretending to wake up and being grumpy with him is the hardest part.

I feel him shift in the bed, I turn around enough to see what he's doing. He's sitting up on the edge. "Nagi~are you okay?" I ask, rolling into my back. He turns to look at me, a few tears running down his face, I ache to hold him and tell him it's gonna be alright. "What you crying for?" I say bluntly to him, as hard to say as it was for him to hear. More tears stream down his face, I feel bad for my sensitive friend. "It's hurts so much. How can she do this to me?" He asks. "She's a bitch Nagi. Someday she'll realise her stupidity and she'll come crawling back. I just hope by then you'll have someone else." I say meeting his eyes, they light up for a second, only to fade again. "I wish I was yours too." He simply says, I falter, realising he heard my confession. I panic and jump outta bed. This isn't how it was supposed to happen!

I pace the bathroom floor, what am I gonna do? I can't lose my Nagi. I'll say it was a joke because I was testing if he was awake.. He's pretty drunk, he may forget it by morning.
I exit the bathroom and look for Nagisa, I don't see him so I just get back into bed.

It's been too long since Nagisa didn't return to me, I get up and look for him.

"Nagi?" I call out into the darkness of my house, I get no reply.
Walking into the kitchen I see the worst thing I think I'll ever see in my life; Nagisa is holding a knife to his leg, about to cut. I launch forward and grab the knife. I cut myself in the process and I realise he must have sharpened it. He's done this before.. The thought angers me to a point where I can't hold it in. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!? YOU'RE GONNA HURT YOURSELF OVER SOME GIRL?" I scream at him, anger slipping through my tone. He bursts into tears, this time I feel no sympathy for him.