Filler?

Mini stories. Sorry I didn't have time to write proper chapters so I hope these keep you happy until I can finish Fake Boyfriend and a few others ^^~

Karma's a... Bitch?.

"Oh my god! Nagisa! Nagisa!" I hear Karma shouting from the bathroom. "Nagisa! Hurry! Its big!" See if this is one of his stupid jokes I swear I'll end him. "What is it?" I knock on the door and then open it to see Karma pressed against one side of the bathtub, clearly scared of something. "What's going on?" Our three year old daughter, Sawako, peeks around the doorframe. I give Karma a look telling him to cover himself up. "Daddy's being a whimp, I think?" I tell her, her little cheeks puff up as she laughs. "Daddy what's wrong?" She walks to him. "See? Over there. A spider!" Karma points. "Think its dead." Sawako states about to poke it. "No! Don't touch it, go back to bed." Karma smiles at her but she ignore it and walks to me. "Night Dad!" She smiles and runs back to her room. I look back to Karma and I can't help but laugh at his panicked expression. "Okay, let me get it." I say, Grabbing a tissue and walk to the deadly spider. When I reach it though, I laugh out loud. "This?" I point to the lump of black. "Yes, be careful!" Karma whines, gosh how can a man as tough as him be scared of spiders anyway? "This is fluff from the towel." I pick up the lump and fling it at him which lands on his chest, he let's out a little screech before flicking it away. I place my hand on his cheek before lightly tapping it. "You're a bitch." I laugh and walk away. "Whatever you say, Mister Submissive." He's says. I turn to face him to see that stupid smirk that I love.

- I wanted this is be comical? Idk.

Worries about getting older

"Where do you think we'll be when we're 60?" Nagisa props himself up on his elbow. "I haven't thought about it." I reply and turn away from him, I don't like it when he gets sentimental on me. I feel him shift in bed and his small arm wraps around me. "I have. I hope I'm right here with you. I don't want you to get tired of me." His breath tickles my back, I can't help but smile. He was worried if we'd still be together. "Don't doubt it, its not as if I'm gonna let someone else have you. You're my problem now." I sigh. Its a relief that Nagisa is thinking of our future as well. "Yes, what exactly do you like about this problem though? You've already found out I'm not really a girl.." With him words I turn around to face him, is he really saying this after everything we've been through? "I've been wondering myself what exactly I like about you too.." I tease him but his face drops a little and I feel bad. "Then I realized that its not something I can pick out, its not your face or even the sex.. Its just all the little things I love." I smile at him, his face blushes red before he buries it against my chest. "You too, Karma." Is all he says and I hope he relaxes more about it. "Although the sex is pretty great too." I laugh knowing his embarrassment will get worse. "Think I'll still be able to get it up at 60?" He laughs with me now. "Stop talking Karma!"

This was shit haha, oh well??¿ ¿
I don't know.. I don't know. IDK! I've been writing a couple sentences of Fake Boyfriend on breaks. It'll be ready soon!