Love Potion

_Love Potion_

"Tired of your lover not giving you the passion you deserve? Simply add three drops of love potion to their drink and watch the magic unravel.

DO NOT EXCEED THREE DROPS."

As I read the label on the bottle a small part of me starts to feel bad, I shouldn't betray his trust like this..

Here's the thing, I'm hopelessly in love with him. And even if the potion doesn't work the worst that can happen is he rejects me, but then at least he'll know how I feel.

I put three drops into his tea and give it a stir before walking to the living room.

"Here's your tea, Nagisa." His eyes flick up at me then back to his phone. "Thanks. Did you hear that Kayano is meeting me tonight?" His eyes don't meet mine, what's he looking at? "Nope, is she?" I lie, I already knew but I didn't want him to know I was stalking his facebook.

What's so special about her anyway? She's just a normal girl and even if u can't be with Nagisa I just want the best for him.

"Yeah, that's good isn't it?" He picks up the coffee cup, I take a seat next to him, waiting to hear the gulp. "That's sweet!" He smiles and takes another gulp.

My hearts in torment, will it work? Will he come to hate me? The regret seeps into me, what have I done?

~ time skip~

Well, the potion didn't work. I was with Nagisa all day and nothing happened at all, I even tried touching him more to see if that would ignite anything.. But nothing.

I guess this is for the best anyway. I was foolish to think I could make him mine.. Hell it was foolish to even think a potion was real.

Sighing, I lay down on my sofa which faintly smells like Nagisa.

The small bottle rolls out of my pocket and onto the floor, I pick it up and stare at it.

Such a small bottle for such a huge price. They probably just put water inside.

The label doesn't tell me the ingredients, but I come across something I didn't see before... Wait.. 'A kiss will seal the passion' I read it, in tiny writing.

...a kiss?

Does that mean any kiss will seal him to me? Or it will seal him to the person who kisses him?

Kayano..

I bolt out of the sofa, briefly grabbing my shoes before rushing out the door, I have to stop them kissing.

I run as fast as I can to his house, banging the door hard. "Can I help you young man?" Nagisa's mom opens the door. "Nagisa?" I huff out, out of breath. "Oh she's at the arcade." She closes the door on me. "HE'S A BOY!" I yell through the door before taking off again.

I run until I reach the town, slowing down to avoid bumping into people.

My chest feels tight and I don't know if its from the running or the thought of her stealing him away from me.

"Nagisa!" I shout out as I see them on the street, he turns around and smiles at me as I get closer to him. "Kar-" I don't know what he was gonna say but it didn't matter, I don't give him time to answer.. I had to kiss him.

His lips feel warm against mine, his stiff body relaxes a bit. I keep my lips pressed against his for a few seconds longer before pulling away.

It was just a still kiss, but even something as simple as that has me intrigued.

It takes all my courage to look into his eyes.

Nagisa looks both shocked and embarrassed, with a deep blush settled on his face he looks at the ground.

"Eeeeeee!" A female squeals, I look at the source of the noise. Kayano. "Karma you like him back?!" Her huge grin is almost contagious, I can't help but smile.

"He likes you back, Nagisa!"

"Wait did you say.. You mean..huh?" I say dumbfounded, she can't possibly mean Nagisa liked me all this time.

"Nagisa has been crushing on you for almost a year now. Are you really that clueless?" Kayano explains, I look at Nagisa who hasn't moved a inch.

This must be a joke..

I reach out and tip his head up to face me, he looks like he's about to cry. He's so cute. "F-for real Nagi?" I stutter from nervousness.

"Yes, I'm sorry." He covers his face with his hands, so I wrap my arms around him and kiss his forehead. "Eh!" He let's out and I laugh, this boy is too cute. "If you're apologising for liking me then I guess I have to say sorry too." I whisper into his ear which causes him to shiver.

"I like you.. I'm sorry, but go out with me?" A blush comes to my own cheeks and I'm thankful he can't see me. "Yes." He nods against my chest.

This might be the luckiest day of my life.

🎉Aye. So I had a great (if I say so myself) chapter written for 'love potion' but unfortunately I deleted it. So this is like a summarized version of it I guess.

Hope y'all had a good Xmas, its my birthday tomorrow so I'm praying for the plush Koro-Sensei I wanted 😅 🎈

Until the next chapter🐩🍪🌚