Story Two, Karma Reads Fanfiction. (Mature)

Karmas POV

"What are you reading?" Nagisa asks as he leans over my shoulder and stares at the iPad screen. I smirk and give him a short answer. "It's called 'Karmagisa Fanfiction'."But he looks at me confused. "So it's like our fans write stories about us, some of them are what they refer to as 'fluff' and others are 'smut' or 'lemons'." I explain but it doesn't seem to help Nagisa's puzzled look. "And what is 'Karmagisa'?" He asks. "Oh that's us, Karma and Nagisa equals Karmagisa." I say half-heartedly. I really just want to finish this chapter I'm reading, it's getting kinda hot. "Like us.. Together?" Nagisa squeaks. I turn to face the bluenette who's blushing as red as my hair. Nagisa is just too cute sometimes. "Yes us together. We even fuck sometimes. I'm actually about read a 'smut' chapter.. Wanna read it with me?" I tease, although I'm not prepared for his answer. "Yes!" He exclaims and sits down next to me.

"Okay ready?" I ask. Nagisa nods and we begin. "Wait why did they have to say I'm girly? Did they really have to write that?" Nagisa huffs beside me and I almost laugh. "Well I guess it's cause some people who aren't fans may read?" I state, although I do think it's obvious that he looks girly. "Not fair! Let's continue." He says.

Instead of reading I turn to Nagisa and watch his reactions. When he gets to the 'lemon' I hear a small gasp. "Where are you?" I ask. Nagisa points on the screen. "Ah~ You're about to suck my d-" "-DON'T SAY IT OUT LOUD KARMA!" Nagisa interrupts. I chuckle and continue to read on, soon I get tired of Nagisa sucking me and I push him onto the bed, Nagisa freaks out a bit and I reassure him that it okay.. And then we have sex, in the story I mean, and the story ends.

Some of these fanfictions are well written, many go into great detail, even I gotta admit they're hot.

"What you think?" I ask and turn towards Nagi, he's still staring at the screen. "Nagisa?" I ask again. "Karma-Kun... That's so funny!" He laughs. "They made me the uke!" He has tears rolling down his face now. "Well you are smaller.." I start but don't finish. I know how our relationship works and it's best to let Nagisa take control, afterall I don't wanna hurt him or push him. "What do you think they'd do if they knew we are together?" I change subject, I really don't wanna talk about being submissive. "Well," Nagisa leans in and whispers "they would probably fangirl or boy for days.. They'd be surprised that you let me dominate you too.." He teases. "Only because you can't handle the pain!" I snarl at him, him saying it out loud pisses me off. "Aw~ you love it~" Nagisa smirks. Yes, yes I do love it. I don't say that out loud though, I just lean in and kiss my blue haired boyfriend.

I had to switch the stories order around, it was supposed to be "the prince" for this chapt but I didn't have time to finish it yet.

💋✌ L.G