Story Three, Nagisa's Diary.

Today did not go as I expected, in fact if someone had told me that Karma would kiss me I would have told them they were crazy. Karma knows I'm a boy, so it sound crazy right ?  

You're probably wondering what I'm talking about, right?

Well this was my day..

Its just a normal hot summer day and I'm walking to into town to meet Kayano, she wants to hang out today which isn't something that usually happens but I decided to go because I just wanna get outta my house for a while. Kayano told me to meet her at the local café, when I arrive I take a seat and wait for Kayano.

Ten minutes pass and still no Kayano, I take out my phone and call her. 'Nagisa I'm just outside, come out.' She tells me, I hang up and sigh, making my way out the door.

"Nagisa!" I turn towards the direction of my name. "Hi Kayano." I greet her, she smiles at me. "Hope you didn't mind but I just saw Karma and invited him too!" She says. I look around for the redhead but he's nowhere to be found. "Huh? Are you mad?" I laugh, even if she did invite him it's still a bit mad.

"Yo Nagisa-Chan!" I tense up hearing him call me 'chan', I turn towards him. "Karma how many times do I have to say DON'T CALL ME THAT!" I half yell at him. But he just laughs in response.

"So, I was thinking we'll go to the park? What do you guys think?" Kayano asks and smiles at me. "Sure. I don't mind." I reply and smile back at her. "Let's go!"

~Time Skip ~

We're on the bus to the park, Karma is playing some sort of shooting game on his phone and Kayano is reading manga. "What are you reading?" I nudge her. "O-oh nothing!" She squeals and hides the manga. How odd. I'm about to ask her again when she speaks "we're here!" and jumps out of her seat.

I nudge Karma and stand up. "How has your summer been Nagi?" He asks from behind me. "Long. How about yours?" I ask once I step off the bus. "Its been alright. I've had the house to myself so that's cool." He tells me, I feel sorry for Karma being on his own all the time. "You know, you can come over to my house whenever you want." I invite him. He smirks at me and ruffles my hair in response.

"Ugh!" I complain and fix my hair. "I suddenly feel like a third wheel." Kayano says, for a minute I completely forgot she was here. "Don't be silly. You ready?" I laugh. She links arms with me and we walk to the entrance, Karma falls behind a little.

"Don't you think Karma looks good today?" Kayano asks, I glance back. "He looks tired. I hope he's doing okay. He said his parents have been gone all summer.." I half whisper to her. "I think he's cute today. Look at his shirt, the boys making effort." Kayano whispers back. She thinks he's cute? So she's into him? I guess that's okay.. "Karma! C'mon!" I shout over at him and point my elbow at him, he catches on and links his arm through mine.

"What are you guys talking about?" Karma asks causing Kayano to blush hard. "You. Kayano thinks you're cute." I reply, kayano digs her nails into my arm. "I'm cute?" Karma scoffs, yeah cute isn't the word I'd use either.

"A-actually, I was trying to get Nagisa to admit that he thinks you're cute." Kayano states, I almost choke on air. "What?!" Both me and Karma ask in confusion. Kayano digs in her bag and pulls out the manga. "Well.. You see, I just wanted you two to maybe kiss or something, like this." She opens the page to two guys making out. "So much drool..!" I whine. "I'm a boy you know." I add. "Yes that's the point. You guys should kiss and fulfil my fujoshi dreams!" She squeals. Is she completely bonkers?!