Interrupted

Okay the first part of the story is basically just filler to get to the hot stuff Haruka? Idek I was reading a free DJ.

Karma-Kuns POV

"Hey, what would you like to have for dinner?" Nagisa whispers to me, dragging my attention away from my babygirl in his arms and to him. His hair is messy and he looks exhausted, ever since we adopted Haruka he has been on cloud nine.

But when Nagisa is on cloud nine that usually means he never rests. In fact, I can't remember the last time we went to bed together or even on a date.

I really miss spending time with him but with my work schedule it's hard to find couple time.

"Here, I'll take her back to the cradle and we can talk about dinner." I say and take Haruka to from him. Walking down the hall I gaze at her beautiful face.. She's small and cute just like my husband. I set her gently into the crib and grab the baby monitor.

"Okay she i-" I cut myself off at the sight of Nagisa, whos falling asleep against the wall. I grip his shoulders, leading him to the sofa. He let's out little groans before curling up.

I stare at him for a second and before moving to the kitchen. I want to treat Nagi to a nice meal so I set the table with candles and a table cloth and get started on cooking.

~

"Nagi~ I made food." I nudge Nagisa, who doesn't even move. "Nagisa." I say again, I know he's awake he is just too tired to move. I decide to pick him up and carry him, when he's airborne he freaks outr a little. "Its okay I got you." I laugh at him and he relaxes back into my arms with a sigh.

As we make our way to the kitchen I tell Nagisa to cover his eyes, he turns his face into my chest.

"Okay you can look." I set him down on the ground and walk him to the chair, pulling it out for him. "Wow Karma!" His eyes light up when he sees the food. "Its been a while, let's dig in."

~

"Thank you. It was delicious." Nagisa settles on the sofa next to me, which is already too far away. I pull him onto my lap. "Wanna cuddle?" I ask half expecting him to say no. But he wraps his arms around me and rests his head on my shoulder.

He fits perfectly, its almost like he was made for me.

As I take in his scent I draw circles on his back. Nagisa shifts, pressing his face into my neck. His hot breath sends shivers through me. "Love you Karma." He kisses my neck a dew times before pulling away and meeting my eyes. "Love you too Nagi-Chan." I smirk at him.

Nagisa has a light blush on his face and his eyes don't meet mine. "Um.. Let's do it?" He half whispers. I pull him back onto me.

I kiss him then, light kisses along his jaw and up onto his lips which he immediately parts and let's me in. Sliding my tongue inside to meet with Nagisa's.

Its a hot, heated kiss as our mouths mold together and our tongues twirl, intertwining until I can't tell where Nagisa starts and I end.

Nagisa pulls away for air, panting, I move to his neck and suck on it leaving my marks on him. Nagisa's fingers tug at my hair when I find his sweet spot and he let's his moans out loudly.

"Shh or we'll wake her." I whisper into his ear, letting my mouth touch it. Reaching down he tugs at my shirt pulling it half way up, I help him take it off.

I slide my hands to Nagisa's ass, slightly groping it while his hands explore my chest. He teases me a little by pinching at my nipples and grinds against my growing erection.

A moan escapes my lips, earning a smirk from Nagisa. He gets off me enough to undo my belt. "Up." He commands and I obey, raising my hips up enough for him to pull my clothing down. "Your turn."  now its my time to smirk at him.

He stands up undressing in a matter of seconds, he blushes heavily while covering himself which only makes me harder. "Come here." I say.

Nagisa straddles my lap, wrapping his arms around my shoulders. "Okay?" I ask before pullinh him back a bit and moving my fingers to his mouth. He answers by licking them, his small tongue coating each one in his saliva.

I take my fingers out of his mouth and move to his ass. "You sure you're not too tired?" I want to make sure this won't exhaust him. "Just hurry up already, Karma!" He demands and it fuels the fire in me, I'm more than ready for this.

"Waaaaaaa!" This sound comes screaming the baby monitor. Are you kidding me? Both me and Nagisa shoot each other the same look because we know he can't leave her alone when she cries. "Its okay.. Go." I kiss his lips and smile at him. "I'll make it up to you later." He puts my shirt on and dashes down the hall.

I get up and get changed a little more than disappointed. "Hey honey.." Nagisa coos through the baby monitor. "You need to go to sleep again because I wanna cuddle with daddy." His voice is soft. He knows I can hear him right? "I love you both so much."

I go to Haruka's room, peeking in at Nagisa holding her in his arms as he rocks back and forth. I join my husband and daughter, standing behind him he leans into me immediately. "I love you too."

~~~~~
Well, ya know its called interrupted;)

Sorry for grammar mistakes 😭
Also I think I got banned from Mystic messenger ;;;
But I started my overtime today which means I can write A LOT when doing paperwork:D

-L.G.