The Prince~Final.

"I think I'm falling for you"

The words slip out of my mouth, barely audible, I had hope that Karma did not hear them but he's frozen in place, with a shocked expression plastered on his face.

Just when i think hes gonna stand like that forever, Karma sets me down before facing away from me. "We can make camp here for tonight. We'll leave before sunrise." He starts unpacking the gear.

How can he just ignore my feelings? Maybe he's colder than I thought. I turn and walk among the trees, not wanting Karma to see my tears.

Am I that stupid to think I was falling for him? I only think that way because he's the first person I've had a conversation with in over a year.

So what if I like how he talks, how his eyes light up when he's talking of something exciting, how he smells, how his arms feel around me..

Its not love. It's comfort.

I walk my way back to the camp to find it empty. "Karma?" I shout, when he doesn't answer, I start to panic. "Karma?!" I shout again. My feet already moving me through the forest, just walking until I find some sign of him. "Karma.. Please this isn't funny!" Tears start to roll down my face.

~

"Karma? Please come back.." My voice is broken now, from shouting too much. I've wandered and wandered and now I am lost in the depths of the trees. Karma abandoned me.. Was it because I said I was falling for him? Or because he just didn't want the bother anymore? My own thoughts are my worst enemy right now.

I give up. Sitting on the ground against the tree, I start to miss my prison. I miss having something solid, even if my only reason to be in that tower was  because I was trapped.. At least I had a purpose. I had someone who was trying to rescue me.

My eyelids are heavy and my body is numb, i am exhausted. Closing my eyes I let sleep take me.

I hope I never wake up.

------------- ------------------ ---------------------- ---------------

"Please be okay.." I hear the familiar voice and I desperately try to reach it but i can't, I feel trapped. I try to force my eyes open but they don't open at all, I'm surrounded by darkness. My head feels as if I'm floating, I can't explain it.
There's a pressure on my hand like someone is squeezing it. I want to squeeze it back, I try to with all my power to no result.

"I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have left you.. But I knew I couldn't have you no matter how much I want it." Is that Karma's voice? Its sounds like he's been crying. Why is he crying? Am I dead? 

No, this can't be.

The door clicks open and i can hear footsteps coming towards me. "We will try to wake Nagisa now. I'll have to ask you to leave." Says a woman's soft voice, I imagine she has gentle brown eyes and long brown hair. "Can't I stay?" Karma asks bringing me back to what is happening, I don't want him to leave! Please stay with me! 

"He just squeezed my hand! Nagisa can you do that again for me?" Karma's tone raises. Do what? I don't know how I did that.. "Guess I imagined it, I'll wait right outside." I feel his hand leaving mine. No! Please don't leave me! I try to squeeze hard, to do what I did before.

Karna separates his hand from mine, I reach out to grab it in this darkness. Please don't go! Stay with me! My mind starts to become clearer, and the last thing  I remember is trying to find Karma in the forest. As it all comes back to me the darkness starts to fade. I crash back down to earth in a mess, my body feels weak and very heavy, I want to open my eyes but I don't have the energy.

"Karma.." I croak out. I just want him by my side again. "I'm right here." Karma's hand is back on mine. Forcing myself to open my eyes I'm shocked by what I see, Karma looks like he went to hell and back, and on top of that he looks like he cried the while journey. "Nagisa, you scared me."

"Why.. Sad?" I try to ask why he's sad but it comes out broken. "I left you alone and you got hurt because I was running away from how I feel." He sniffs. "Don't give me that look, you said you fell for me and I ran away, but the truth is I fell for you within seconds of meeting you." Karma smiles down at me.

He likes me too..  I try my best to smile up at karma, he leans down and hugs me close to him, I sigh contently.

So what if we both had to go through hell to get here.. It was worth it.

I don't know how this will work or what Asano will do. But those are worries for a different day, right now I just want to be here with Karma.

-----------------
Annnd that's it. Gosh I can't decide if I like it or hate it.>.<

Anywhore, I have a lot of ideas for my next one shots so I should be posting regularly again^^

Thanks :3