Fake Boyfriend (part 1)

Everyone thinks Nagisa is female, I couldn't write it where he was female.. Nope^^ I'm gonna post it split up into a few chapters, I hope y'all don't mind

-

I sigh heavily as the school bell rings signalling the end of another day in hell, packing my things into my bag and slinging it over my shoulder I make my way throughout the hallways desperate to escape, I hate this place and pretty much everyone in it too.

I have a small number of people who I see only during school. I don't think they're friends though, no matter how much I want to have at least one. I have felt like an outcast most of my life, I'd like to say its my mothers fault for bringing me up the way she did but its actually my fault. I don't talk to people, I don't even try.

The usual group of girls stand in front of my locker.. I should feel pretty special, right? Well, its not me they're waiting for, it's the prince. Prince of the high school, even the teachers love him. Just because he's the son of the principal, Pathetic. I used to think he was cool, he was really smart too. But my opinion of him changed after he started dating the high school bitch, he started bullying people just to get what he wants.

I get why the girls love him, he's really attractive but his personality is just rude. Everyone is scared of him too, everyone except Karma. Karma also has his own fan club, the girls follow him around and he gets confessions everyday. 
Karma is way nicer than Asano, despite his behaviour, we eat lunch together and chat but we don't hang out after school or anything. He asked me to once but I declined, Karma thinks I'm a girl and he'd probably come to hate me if I told him the truth.

I pull myself out of my thoughts and start today's task of getting in my locker. "Excuse me." I say to the blonde girl but she ignores me. "Can I get to my locker please?" I ask the brunette beside her instead. "Who are you... What are you..?" The brunette scrunches her nose up at me. "What an ugly girl!" Another one comments. I think I'm actually a boy.. But I don't say that out loud. I've grown tired of correcting people and I've learnt that they never believe me anyway. "How can you get a locker next to Asano-Kun?"

"Just let her get to her locker." Karma interrupts, I swear he always shows up after I've been thinking of him. He nudges the females out of the way and places me in front of my locker. "T-thank you." I can feel the slight burn across my cheeks. "You actually like her?" The brunette rolls her eyes. "You'd have more fun with me.." She places her hand on Karma's arm, I stare at it wishing she'd move away from him.

"Never happening." Karma tears his arm out of her grip only to place it around my shoulder. "She's my girlfriend so take a hint." Karma says suddenly which earns gasps from the girls, I feel my cheeks getting warmer and I stare at the ground unable to meet their faces. Did he really just say that?! "Tch, whatever. Let's go wait somewhere else." The brunette walks away and her disciples follow behind her.

When they're out of sight I shrug Karma's arm off. "What the hell?! Why-" I hiss at him about to yell even more but when I see Karma's smirk I shut up. "You're gonna pretend to be my girlfriend, right?" Its more of a statement than a question. "Hell no! Why would you do that?" My temper starts to kick in. "I can't believe you!" I yell.

"See, now you really are like a boy." My eyes widen and Karma moves his hands to both sides of my head, pinning me against the locker. How can he know I'm a boy? I always skip P.E to avoid any weirdness. "I know." He laughs but his normally bright eyes are darker than usual. I can't say anything, I don't think if I'm shocked or scared.

"Relax. It can be our secret, yeah? But in return for keeping your secret.. You'll have to help me out?" He takes a step back and smiles at me. Would it really be so bad to let people know I'm a boy? Or would I get picked on even more than now? I only have less than a year at this school. "C'mon aren't we friends?" Friends? Are we friends? I slowly nod to him, unsure of the truth, his expression turns darker again and I realise I was caught up in the moment.

"Good boy! Bring me lunch tomorrow okay? We'll eat on the roof." Karma walks away and I don't follow, when he notices this he stops in place. "Are you coming? Can't have my girlfriend walking home alone, can I?" His voice is soft but his face is serious, I slam my locker shut and walk to him. "Right."

-

❤❤❤❤ Next Chapter Coming Soon!

~Luna G.