The Prince~continued

I creep my way over and poke the face of the red haired boy repeatedly, trying to wake him up.

"Wake up!!" I hiss at him. The boy stirs and groans. "What the hell?!" He shouts while he holds his head. "Yeah... You kinda just walked right into the pan.." I laughed nervously. "Yeah it was totally my fault.. Karma." He chuckles and outstretches his hand. Somehow, the name really suits him. I can just see him beating some guy up then stating Karma's a bitch, of course that means he is calling himself a bitch.

"Nagisa. sorry about your head." I go to the freezer and pick up some ice and wrap it in kitchen roll. "Here." Karma takes the ice. "So you wanna pack a bag or something?" He asks.

Then it hits me. I'm free. I can leave. A smile settles on my face as I grab a backpack, shoving only my favourite things inside. "Can you hurry up? Your prince is waiting for us." Karma sighs, I shoot him a puzzled look. "Aren't you my prince?" I ask.

"No.. I'm just the idiot who lost a bet." He says this but it doesn't explain anything to me. "Shame. You're cute." He adds, my cheeks blaze red. What is he saying? I'm not cute..

"I'm a boy." The words escape my mouth before I can stop them, I clamp my hand over my mouth.

"Yeah I can see that genius. Just hurry up." He snaps, what is wrong with this boy?! I sling my backpack onto my shoulder and nod to him.

Karma takes my hand and leads me down the stairs of the tower, its rocky and hard to keep my footing. "Okay, that was the easy part, follow my every move and don't let go." He tells me. I tighten my grip on his hand.

Karma leads the way through the ruins, I follow directly behind making sure I place my feet exactly where he had his. Soon enough, we've made it past the ruins and on to the pathway.

I let out a shaky breath. "Okay Nagisa, get on." Karma lowers his height and motions for me to climb on his back. "What?! No I'm too heav-" I start to protest but the look on Karma's face shuts me up. "Alright." I say and lightly jump onto his back, Karma's hands support my thighs and I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Yeah. You're totally heavy." Karma laughs and begins his walk over the narrow path. I shut my eyes, too nervous to look down.

"Okay chicken you can loosen your grip now; its over." I slowly open my eyes to see we've made it to the land. Karma sets me down on the grass and I look around.

"Its grass!" I exclaim in a way too excited tone. I squeal and drop to the green, rolling around a little. "You look just like a dog." Karma looks down at me, the moon reflecting on his mercury eyes. "Your eyes are really something." I say out loud, immediately feeling embarrassed that I admitted it. Karma smirks at me, it's kinda creepy.

"What now?" I quickly change the subject before Karma can answer. "Now we make camp for the night and then we have 3 days of walking." Karma simply says, three days?! I haven't walked in a long time and he expects me to walk for three whole days!? "I will die." I gasp.

"Then I'll bring you back to life. Come on." I follow Karma until we reach a little tent. This must be where he has been staying. "We will eat now and then sleep, we will leave at dawn." Karma pulls the backpack of me and picks out the chocolate I brought. "Mine!" I snatch it off him and break it in half, giving him his share.

When we finished eating we climb into the tent, I feel a bit awkward sleeping with someone after all this time but I'm too exhausted to fight about it. I curl up under the blanket and before I know it I'm asleep.

"Sa.." I groan at the sound, I don't wanna wake up yet. "Nagisa." Something smells good.. I still ignore the voice. "NAGISA!" the voice sounds irritated, I open my eyes and am met with an annoyed Karma. Then I realise that my leg is wrap around his and I pull back. "Sorry!!" I say.

"I wasn't complaining but we gotta leave now." Karma is already up and rolling away his blanket.

When Karma has packet everything up, it fits into two bags which he carries by himself. "You ready?" He asks and I sigh. "Let's kill my legs."

~Time skip 2 days brought to you by a fujoshi bitch~

We have been walking for too long, my feet are starting to fail me, my prison left far behind. Karma told me we're walking to the Asano palace.  He tells me Asano is a arrogant ass but he will treat me well. I don't really know what to make of Asano yet but I'll trust Karma's opinion.

In fact, Karma has told me a lot about himself.

He's everything I thought he'd be.

Karma has a innocent-looking smile but it hides a  rather sadistic personality.

It turns out when Karma was in high school he was well-known throughout the school for his violent behavior and troublesome attitude. From what I can tell he's a very skilled fighter, he likes violence and manipulation. But I can also tell he's a very loyal friend and will stand up for what he thinks is right.

Karma said he ranked 4th out of all 186 students in Kunigigaoka. His favourite movie is Sonic Ninja and he enjoys superhero films. 

As for the Prince I'm going to.. Karma says bad things about Gakushu but I think he sees himself in Asano.

Despite all this, I'm quite fond of him. He's funny and caring but also cruel at the same time.

There's one problem though, i think i like him too much, and i think Karma like me too. We have moments.. The type of moment were we'll catch each other staring and were I get too close to Karma and we pause for a second before awkwardly pulling away.

I can't really explain how I feel about him.. What are you saying? You're a boy..

"Karmaaaa can we please rest?" I whine as I climb to his arm, hes practically been dragging me along for the past mile. "No." He says grumpily. "Fine." I sit down on the dirt. I refuse to move. Karma sighs and retreats back to me. I've won.

"Dammit Nagisa, you're such a pain." Karma picks me up, bridal style, I can feel my blush grow deep. "Why are you so girly? I've never liked girly men before." Karma breaks the awkward silence. Its just an innocent question but it really annoys me.

"Put me down. I wanna stop for today." I wriggle about in his arms but it only makes him tighten his grip. "We will stop soon, just wait." Karma promises. I feel really tired, I rest my head on Karma's chest.

"I think I'm falling for you.."

Eeh its so booooringgg. I plan to finish this story tomorrow and then I'll move on to the next one shot. Hope you liked & sorry for the grammar errors^^;

L.G