Birthday Party

We all piled into Hailey's red Jeep and made our way to the mall. The mall parking lot was packed. We finally found a parking space in the back. When Hailey was about to pull in, a silver Audi swerved in and took it. The three girls all groaned in unison. I looked at them weirdly.

"What?" I asked Hailey. She looked at me in the rearview mirror. "The bitch is here. Hopefully we wont see her." Hailey found a parking spot in an aisle over and parked. We got out and trekked our mile to the entrance.

We immediately entered a small boutique. I was walking back towards a pair of jeans that caught my eye when Sydney grabbed my arm and dragged me over with her. She stopped and I just looked at her. She pointed up at something and when I looked, my mouth dropped.

On the mannequin was a amazing dress. "Sydney, that would look amazing on you." Sydney frowned and shook her head. "I'm not getting this, you are." I began to shake my head and tell her no.

"Sydney, I can't afford that and where would I wear that anyway?" I asked her. The other girls found their way over and stood behind us. I heard Hailey squeal behind me.

"First off, it's on sale for 50% off because it's from last seasons collection. And secondly, you are going to wear it to my birthday party tomorrow." I widened my eyes at the news. Tomorrow was Sydney's birthday party. I am such a terrible friend.

"Sydney, I'm so sorry I forgot your birthday." I apologized and she just laughed. "It's fine, I never told you when it was, but if you want to make it up to me, buy this dress and wear it to my party." She reasoned so I gladly accepted.

The dress was mid thigh length. The top was cut off just under my breasts with black lace with long sleeves. The bottom part was blood red. It was going to take all of the money I brought here with me, but I think it was worth it.

I got the last dress in my size and paid for it. The rest of our shopping trip was boring because I was just looking around and giving my opinion. We finished at 7 o'clock and Hailey drove us all home.

Hailey decided to just stay with Rick for the night instead of driving home. We rode up in the elevator together and said our goodbyes when she got off first. I made it to my door and unlocked the door.

When I walked in to see the three boys sitting on my couch watching TV. "Hey Paige." Cole called as I walked back to my room with my one bag. "Hey, Cole." I greeted as I put my dress on a hanger and hung it up.

I walked over to my small table that had my make up on it. Shoot, I forgot to get some new makeup. It didn't matter, after I bought my dress I wouldn't have been able to afford any anyway. I'll just Hailey do my makeup tomorrow.

I walked back out in the living room and passed the boys to get to the kitchen and get something to eat. I found an orange and peeled it. I ate the sections and walked back out in the living room and sat down on the floor beside the couch.

"So, you going to tell me what happened?" I asked to all the boys want an answer. They all avoided my eyes. I looked at Theo at the end of the couch, to see that there wasn't anymore blood. Just a bruise on his left cheek and a busted lip.

No one answered me so I grabbed the remote that was on the side table and turned off the TV. "Hey!" they all yelled at me. I rolled my eyes and stood up in front of all of them. "I'm housing your ass, so you tell me what the hell happened to you!" I shouted at him. I yelled quite loud, but I didn't care.

He was in my house, so he's going to tell me what the happened. I know for a fact that it wasn't just a fight. If it was, he could just go home. But no, he has to hide out somewhere. "I just got into a fight." Theo muttered. I narrowed my eyes on Theo. "Bullshit." I said.