Swimming with Dolphins

Incase anyone didn't know what Bora Bora looks like and might be a little confused in my description of what it looks like below, here is a picture to make it less confusing.

This is where Paige and Theo will be staying. I also introduced some new characters.

Enjoy

Love,

xC76x

*****

Arguing. That's all I hear for the past half hour. Arguing and more arguing.

Gina and William are bickering in the front seats. Something about how Gina made a wrong turn on the highway.

"You took the wrong route, Gina!"

"No! Will, I did not." Gina snaps back at her husband. Her aggravation is evident in her voice.

I sneak a glance at Theo, who is looking out the window wordlessly. He doesn't seemed fazed by his parents banter back and forth.

William gets out his phone and pulls up directions to get to the airport. "See, we are heading south when we should be heading north!"

I close my eyes and rest my head on the head rest. I take out my phone and some ear buds. I turn on my music and try to drown out the bickering. 'Sweater Weather' by The Neighborhood fills my ears and I sigh in contentment.

Suddenly I am catapulted into Theo's lap as the car makes a sharp turn. I look out the window from Theo's lap and see that Gina has pulled over on the side of the highway.

She storms out of the car and slams the door closed. Soon after William joins her outside and tries to comfort her.

I realize I'm still laying on Theo's lap and I scramble off. "Do they fight about driving all the time?"

"Yup." He says popping the p. "I've learned to get used to it. Don't worry, Dad will drive and Mom wont say anything until we get to the airport. It's become a routine." He says nonchalantly.

Soon enough William gets in the drivers side and Gina gets in the passenger side. She sighs and crosses her arms. William pulls out on to the highway again and takes a different exit.

****

We reach the air port after another hour of driving. Thank goodness. My butt was starting to get numb. Theo was right, Gina didn't speak until we get onto the plane.

I'm sitting behind Gina and William with Theo, in first class. Apparently Theo's cousin Jess is so rich that she can fly a family over to Bora Bora in first class.

It's about another four hours until we land in Bora Bora and I'm dying of excitement on the inside. I look over at Theo and he is just listening to his music with a pained expression. This whole ordeal with Bill is getting to much for him.

Hopefully this vacation will help him relax a bit. He doesn't need to worry about his deadbeat biological father. Gina and William wont let Bill near Theo. They wont even let Bill bother Theo.

I suddenly feel the need to comfort Theo. I reach over and intertwine our fingers. He glances up at me and I give a small smile, which he returns. He focuses back on his phone while I look out the little, square window.

I look down and see all the lights from the buildings. They are so tiny. This was always my favorite part about moving, was looking out the window and seeing what I used to be go by. I always wanted to be someone new when we moved, but I've never gone through with it. I've always been this shy girl.