Sweat pt.2

Theo's P.O.V

Warning: Mature Content below. Read at your own risk.

"Can I join?" I asked jokingly. She paused on the stairs and turned around to face me. I would join her in the shower if she'd allow me to. So what she said surprised me.

"Sure." She said and turned to walk up the stairs. Wait, what. A million thought flashed through my mind.   

"Paige, I was only kidding." She turned around again and grinned.

"So was I." And she continued up the stairs.

"Tease." I mumbled under my breath. Oh she was not going to get away with that. She knows what she did. I groaned and shook my head.

I walked up to my room and waited for her to finish her shower. I knew exactly what I was going to do.  I was going to tease her like she teased me.

I heard the shower shut off and I heard her pad to her room. I slid off my bed and walked to her room. I heard the drawers open and she picked out some clothes. I opened the door and saw her in some sweat pants with her hair braided, her top half naked.

"Theo. Get out. I'm naked." She demanded when she saw me. She covered herself from me. I walked over to her and before she could grab a shirt to cover herself I pulled her to me.

"You teased me." I said in her ear. I felt her shudder as I kissed her shoulder. "That's not nice." I kissed down her neck and I felt her relax against me.

"What are you going to do about it?" She asked shakily as I rubbed my hands up and down her bare sides. I turned her around to face me. I looked down to her chest to see her hands trying to cover herself.

I almost didn't want to move her hands. I didn't want her to feel like I was making her do this but one look in her eyes told me different. I could see the lust burning in them. I moved her hands and looked down at her breasts.

"You are stunning." I said and I felt her relax even more. I took that as a good sign and pushed her back on the bed, straddling her. 

The things I would do to her if she was willing. The way she looked so helpless underneath me. I couldn't have her just yet. Now wasn't the right time.

I leaned down and kissed her lips once. I trailed my mouth down her neck and to her collarbone. I left multiple hickeys in my path. She was mine and people were going to know it. I as tired of having this relationship a secret.

I kissed each one of her breasts. My tongue jetting out to taste her flesh. Her back arched and she moaned. I almost lost it there and went all the way. I kissed down her stomach to the waistband of her sweat pants.

I wanted to do more. I wanted her to feel pleasure, but I couldn't right now. I kissed back up to her jaw and to her ear. "Don't tease me again." I whispered and got off the bed and stood back.

"What?" She said. Obviously flustered. "No, that's not fair. Theo I-," she was cut off by my mother's voice. I chuckled and walked out the door. God, I wanted to do more. It was obvious she wanted more. I could see it in her eyes. Later. I told myself.

I took a deep breath and tried to calm down. I walked down the stairs and saw my mom setting dinner on the table. If only she knew what was happening two minutes ago.

"Is Paige coming?"

I wish. I said to myself. 

"Yeah, she's doing something with her hair I think." I lied and sat down in my seat. "It looks good, Ma."