Regrets? No.

I felt the sun shine on my closed eyes. It was too bright. I rolled over to face away from the sun and hit a warm body. I opened my eyes and came face to face with Theo.

Images of last night came flashing across my mind.

I slept with Theo. I smiled to myself. I thought I would regret it, but I felt great. He really did make me forget for a night.

Roe was coming back. I was going to have to go back to her. I was going to live in hell once again. I wasn't ready for that.

I looked at Theo's sleeping form and smiled wider. He said he loved me. It's been so long since someone has told me that, since someone has meant it.

I said I loved him back. I meant that too. I really did love him. He saved me from hell, even if it was for just a little while.

I reached out and pushed back some hair that fell onto his forehead. He stirred slightly and then groaned. I looked over at the clock by my bed. 8:43. I needed to get up but I really didn't want to leave the comfort of the bed.

I kissed Theo's lips and he stirred. His eyes snapped open and he kissed me back. "Good Morning." I greeted, pulling back.

"Morning." His voice was husky, filled with sleep. I laid on my back and looked at the ceiling. I sighed and thought about last night.

I had acted like a baby. I only cared about myself. I had forced Theo to sleep with me so I could forget my problems.

"I'm sorry, Theo." I said not looking him in the eyes. He sat up and looked at me.

"For what?" There was slight panic in his voice.

"I made you sleep with me. I acted like a child last night and I'm sorry." Tears welled up in my eyes.

"No, don't be sorry. I wanted to." He wiped a stray tear away with the pad of his thumb.

"Do you regret it?" I asked and sat up to face him, ignoring the slight pain in my lower region.

"Not one bit. Do you?" He asked.

"No. I'm glad it was you." I said truthfully. I thought about what Chad could've done to me if Theo didn't save me that one day. I'm glad Theo took my virginity. It was way better than having a slob take it.

"Have you slept with anyone else before?" I asked.

He sucked in a breath and nodded. A sudden pang of jealousy rang through my chest. I already knew he had slept with other girls. I don't know why I asked.

"If I'm being honest, last night was amazing." I said. "You know, the sex, not the bad news about Roe." He smiled at me. "If sex is like that for everyone, why do people leave the house." I said jokingly. He chuckled at my remark.

His silence worried me. Did he not enjoy it?

Of course he didn't. My subconscious sneered. He's slept with countless girls that are way better than you.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked searching my eyes.

"What did you think about last night?" I blurted out by cheeks tinging red and a deep blush creeping up my neck. I didn't look in his eyes, afraid of his answer. When he didn't answer I looked over to him. He just looked at me with a grin on his face.

"Paige, last night was the best night of my life." He said and leaned over and placed his lips over mine. He lifted me up and placed me on his lap so I was straddling him. I pushed him back and kissed up his jaw to his ear. My blush faded and relief washed over me.