The Wedding

I woke up to immense heat. I think I might die because of the heat. I go to move but strong arms are forcing me down.

Theo is wrapped around me like a vine. I groan and flop back down. I turn around and face him.

His mouth is open slightly and his face shows complete peace. I lift my hand to his face and cup his jaw.

I run my finger down his cheekbone and back up until I reach his blue eyes watching me. "Good morning." He says huskily.

"Morning." I repeat and try to move again. He still has his arm wrapped around me, restraining me.

"Theo, I need to shower." He shakes his head and closes his eyes again. I poke his face and his eyes meet mine again. "I really need to shower." I say again.

He smiles and kisses me. What I thought was going to be a quick peck turned more heated. I quickly pulled away and covered my mouth.

He looked at me worriedly. "What?" He asked.

"I haven't brushed my teeth." I say to which he laughs. "It's not funny." I say and set up in bed, this time he lets me.

I make my way to the bathroom and quickly brush my teeth and then I hop into the shower. I wash my hair, my body, and shave.

When I step out I wrap a towel around me and another around my hair. I step out of bathroom and into Theo and I's room. He isn't there and I sigh with relief.

I get my dress along with my underwear and bra. The same on that Theo saw when I dropped the Victoria's Secret bag.

I slipped into them and then slid on the dress. The dress is pink and loose on my body. It ties around my neck with a small bow and it ends mid thigh.

 I then flipped my head over and began to towel dry my hair.

Once I got most of the excess water out I went back to the bathroom and saw that the door was closed. Theo must be in there. I opened the door and walked in. "Paige?" Theo called.

"Yeah." I just need the hairdryer. I say and collect what I need and make my way out of the bathroom.

I go back into the bedroom and go in front of the mirror and plug in the  dryer. I then proceed to dry my hair. Once it's dried, it falls down my back in waves.

I decide to straighten it for the wedding. After my hair is straight I move on to makeup. Little eye shadow and mascara. I add a little blush and lip gloss and then I'm done.

I check the clock and we have to be at the rehearsal in 30 minutes. I slip on my nude heels and walk downstairs. I see Frankie sitting and playing on her phone and Zach sitting beside her watching some TV show.

"Hey guys." I greet them. Frankie gasps when she sees me and stands to hug me. She looks so cute in her lavender lace dress. She had her hair in a high ponytail and she added minimal makeup like me.

"You look gorgeous!" I say.

"Not as gorgeous as you." She counters. I giggle and twirl around when she moves her finger in a spinning motion.

Theo came down the stairs next, he wore an all black tux minus the tie and the jacket was unbuttoned. I think I was drooling.

"Okay we should go now." He said and interlocked how hands and led us out the door.

***

The rehearsal went by without any mistakes and looked completely perfect. The only thing that would be different at the real wedding tonight is the bride and groom would actually be in a tux and a dress.

After the rehearsal we went to eat and to shop even though Theo and I were in formal clothes. We shopped and looked around for what felt like hours.

Soon we found ourselves back at the banquet hall where the wedding is held. We found our seats in the hall and watched as the rest of the people showed up. Frankie and Zach showed up not long after us.

When the hall filled we saw the groom, Josh, standing in his tuxedo at the front of the massive room. Then the music played and we all stood as Jess walked down the aisle with her dad walking with her.

She look amazing in her white, lacey mermaid wedding dress. Tears slipped down her cheeks as she smiled.

She met Josh and her dad gave him her hand. They smiled at each other and Josh whispered something in her ear causing her smile to widen.

Then they said the normal wedding stuff, you know, the have and to hold, for richer or for poor, sickness and in health, and the I do's.

"You may kiss the bride." The man said to Josh, and boy did he. He dipped her down and didn't care about the rest of the people in the room. We stood and clapped. Then they walked down the aisle together and out the hall's doors.

After that we all went to the bar area and relaxed. As we speak people were clearing out all the chairs and making a place for the reception.

When the man called us we made our way to the hall again to party and dance and drink, except for me and Theo and every other kid our age. I might have a little, why the hell not?

This was going to be fun.

***

I know I know it's short. I'm sorry but I promise the next one will be longer than this.

Love-

xC76x