Leather Jacket

The next morning I got up early. I couldn't sleep well. I showered and took my time getting ready. The thought of going to an underground fight scared me for some reason.

First off, I was scared of what kind of people were going to be down there. I bet they are muscular and burly men. And second, I'm scared for Theo. I know Howie said he always wins, but still. I don't want Theo to get hurt.

I finally got to school. I was ready for a distraction. I didn't want to worry about Theo all day. I got my books out of my locker and went to Econ. I looked back at Theo's seat. He wasn't here.

Class began and passed in what felt five minutes. Next thing I knew, it was lunch time. I got a water and sat down beside Dylan. My friends were gossiping about the girl who took Hailey's parking spot at the mall.

I soon found out that her name is Jade. I leaned over to Dylan and whispered to him. "What is the big deal about Jade." Dylan didn't look up at me but said, "She's the bitch of the school."

I needed more information on her. Dylan's answers will be too clipped because he's 'busy' on his phone. I turned my attention to Hailey. "Which one is Jade?" She stopped talking and just stared at me.

Then she nodded in the direction behind me. I turned and found her immediately. She was really pretty. She had this beautiful dark complexion. Her hair was black medium length. She was surrounded by her friends.

She was laughing and talking to her friends. She didn't look mean at all. She looked really friendly. She caught me starring and scowled at me. I turned back around. I take back what I said, she looked mean.

I saw Dallas walk in with Cole. I wanted answers on what Theo was doing. I really need to stop caring so much, but I cant help it. I'm nosy. I stood and walked over to the two boys. Cole beamed at me while Dallas rolled his eyes at him.

"Hello, boys. Where's Theo?" I asked and Dallas raised his eyes brows and smirked suggestively. "What happened at your apartment?" I rolled my eyes and slapped his shoulder.

"Nothing happened. I'm just curious where he is." I looked to Cole for answers. He peered over my shoulder and smiled. He looked back at me and blushed. "He's just busy. He'd fine don't worry." I looked over my shoulder to see who he was looking at.

I saw Racheal blushing and looking our way. "So, you and Racheal?" I asked Cole. He shook his head no. "Well, what happened Saturday. I tried talking to her and she wouldn't talk to me after I mentioned your name."

"Umm..you see, I m-might've kissed her." He said sheepishly. Dallas huffed and left the café.  "Aww, Cole!"

"Look I have to go." He said as he patted my back as he left and chased after Dallas. I went back to the table and sat down. I kept smirking at Racheal. She just turned red and blended in with her hair.

The bell rang and we stood to leave. I grabbed Racheal's arm before she could escape. "So, you kissed Cole." She looked down and nodded. "Do you like him?" She nodded again. Her innocence is the cutest thing. "Well it just so happens that he likes you."

Her eyes snapped up to meet mine. She shook her head no and booked it for the exit. I made it through the rest of school with having too much homework.

When I got home I tried to finish my homework. Once I was done I got ready. It was 6:12pm. I went to my closet and picked out my dark clothes. I think this is what they wore to these types of things.

I took out my black jeans and my dark blue shirt with lace sleeves. I put on my black combat boots and went on to makeup.

My bruise was healed so I didn't need concealer. I lined my eyes with black eyeliner and added mascara. I think Roe had red lipstick so I went to her room to find it. I slathered my lips with the red stuff.