'Today I'm moving'

Your POV

This is it. Today I'm moving I'm starting to have second thoughts about leaving my home in Wales. welp can't stop to think about I literally have two hours until my plane leaves and that's just enough time to FaceTime my best friend Ellie to see if she's ready and to see my family to say goodbye I also had to talk to my brother Todd, he's gonna miss me so much. I still need to teach him how to throw a proper punch he tried boxing and go himself knocked out and when he tried karate he cried because it was too loud, he's ten by the way. what will my sister Stacy say she's six and she still doesn't have any friends I'm the only person she likes.

******time skip an hour and half******

I knocked on Ellie's door after an hour an half of goodbyes and tears, it was so annoying, just as I was about to tear up the door opened and I saw Ellie standing there with like fifty tons of luggage. She looked like she was about to collapse.

"Hey Y/N can't wait until we move to L.A,"

"yeah um Ell do you need any help?" I laughed.

"oh no i's cool I got it,"

"of course you have!" I said sarcastically rolling my eyes. She just laughed and threw her bags in my car and climbed into the passenger seat.

"We have twenty five minutes before our plane leaves we better get going," I say diving in the drivers seat and slamming my foot on he accelerator.

"Woah calm down Y/N,"

"Oh sorry I just can't wait to get to a country that has a higher temperature that minus twenty,"

"I agree let's go,"

As we got to the airport I squealed.

"Woah calm down why the fuck are you screaming?"

"I just realised we're moving to L.A which is where Mark lives!"

"Oh right that's amazing now let's get to the airport so we can meet him,"

"Ok let's go,"

******time skip to plane******

I was sitting on the plane listening to BVB when we landed. We later got to our houses and I instantly fell asleep despite it being ten P.M in L.A.

(THAT WAS THE FIRST PART GUYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED PART TWO WILL BE OUT SOON I'M ALREADY WORKING ON IT, BYE GUYS:)