"Trust me,"

Your POV

We were waiting for the panel to start when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked to my left and Mark was sitting there smiling.

"You okay?" He asked in a soft voice.
I nodded, hearing his voice made me feel instantly safer.
"You know maybe this won't be so bad I mean you've done this before,"
"Yeah it's not that bad trust me babe,"
"Thanks Mark,"
"It's okay if you get anxious just remember that I'm here for you,"
"Thank you so much,"
The panel started and things seemed fine until after about half an hour. We were playing Cards Against Humanity and I started having a panic attack. Mark wrapped his arm around me and excused me off the stage where there was medics they pulled me off and I collapsed.

Mark turned to me and the medics waved them off as they sat me leaning against a pillow propped against the wall. One medic had a glass of water for me to take sips from as the other one checked my breathing and heart rate. Once I was breathing properly again and I wasn't feeling lightheaded, after about fifteen minutes, they sat me there for about two minutes and asked if I was okay to go back on stage. I said I'd be fine and I went back on stage.

***********timeskip***********

When we finished the panel we went to get food and made a video in mine and Mark's hotel room. We played never have I ever and then everyone left to go back to their rooms. We watched a film on Netflix and I fell asleep on his lap.