"Just relax,"

*smut warning*

Your POV

Fifteen minutes through the film I glanced over to mark and saw that he was staring at me so I decided to mess around. I placed my hand on his leg and he jumped and looked at me. I made eye contact and gave him a slick smirk.
"W-What are you doing Y/N?"
"Sssshh, just relax," I whispered covering his mouth.
He nodded and lay back and I pulled down his pants. He squirmed and I saddled him. He looked at me as I started to crawl towards him and he gave me a confused look. I locked lips with him and bit his lip. I ran my hand down his chest to his stomach where I pulled his shirt off over his head. He looked up at me with wide eyes and I whispered in his ear,
"Help me out of these dumb clothes please babe,"
He nodded and pulled off my shirt and jeans I moved further down his body and pulled off his boxers. He undone my bra and tore my brand new Victoria's Secret thong off with his teeth.
"I hope they weren't too expensive," he said spitting the ripped thong on the floor.
"I don't really care to be honest" I said diving on him and pinning him to the bed. He flipped us over so he was on top and leaned in close.
He ran his hand down my back and grabbed my ass. Smiling he grabbed my legs and sat up. I wrapped my legs around his chest and he pulled on a condom. He slowly inserted himself inside of me and pinned me against the wall he started pulling himself in and out as he slowly picked up speed. He started moaning.
"Mmmh yeah Y/N ooh!"
Ten minutes later I started to feel myself climaxing.
"Mark please oh,"
He slowly started reaching his climax and his yells got louder.
"OH GOD Y/N YEAH!"
He climaxed, pulled himself out of me and threw the condom away.
He lay down and relaxed.

"Can we cuddle?" I asked.
"Not now babe I'm tired," he said as I pulled my clothes back on.
"Ok well then I'm going I'll see you tomorrow,"
"But babe!" He said.
"What?"
"Please stay,"
"Ok whatever," I said jumping into the bed.
"Babe I'm cold can you grab me some PJ bottoms? Also will you let Chica in?"
"Yeah ok,"
"Great you can borrow some if you want," he said pointing at his PJ draw.
I walked over and grabbed some PJs for me and some PJ bottoms for mark.
"Just bottoms or a shirt to?" I asked.
"Just bottoms babe,"
I tossed him the bottoms and threw his PJs on. I let Chica in and then climbed into his bed and buried myself in his PJs and cuddled up to Mark.

(Ooooookaaaaaay:)