"We'e here to audition,"

Your POV

I heard a knock on the door and went
to answer it. When I opened the door I was greeted by a boy with piercing ice blue eyes and a black emo haircut with blue dip dye.

"Casey? wow you've changed! come in. It's been ages"

"Hey Y/N how've you been? Love your hair!"

"Yeah I had it done after I left school,"

"Well it suits you,"

We walked into the living room and as soon as he saw my guitar hero instruments his jaw dropped to the floor.

"Wow sweet! Can I call a few friends over we'll have such a blast playing these,"

"Sure,"

So Casey called two of his friends and then twenty minutes later the doorbell rang. I answered and was greeted by a girl with long black hair and a very gothic, chic style and an emo dude

"I heard you had guitar hero," the goth girl said.

"Yeah dibs on drums!" The emo boy said.

"Oh wait we never introduced ourself I'm June and this is Joe," the girl said

"Hi," Joe said reaching out his hand and I shook it.

"Hi my names Y/N. I've got one electric guitar, two bass guitars, one drum set and one mic so grab your instrument and, LET'S FUCKING ROCK!"

Everyone cheered and I took my place at the mic with the electric guitar. Joe took a seat at the drums, June grabbed the blue bass guitar and Casey took the red bass. We played through fire and flames on hard and blew it out of the water.

"Woah ninety nine percent well done guys," Casey cheered.

We played three more songs and crushed it. We then decided to order two pizzas one Hawaiian and one meat feast. While we were eating we got to know each other and then Casey's eyes lit up.

"Hey Starbucks is having a audition for some live music for the weekend they're looking for an alternative band and a pop band," he said.

"Bro we should totally audition for the alternative band!" I said

"Yeah let's go when the pizzas finished,"

June and Joe agreed and when we finished up the pizzas we went to Starbucks.

*****timeskip to starbucks*****

We walked in and was instantly greeted by two other bands trying out for the alternative band and like seven bands trying out for the pop band.

"Ah Casey you're back welcome! I see you brought some friends," a young boy said.

"Hey tom this is the girl I was talking about," Casey said pointing at me.

"Woah she's hot,"

"We're just here to sign up for the live music auditions," I said smugly whilst walking past. I turned around and saw him staring at my ass so I bent over and stuck it out and wrote my, June's, Joe's and Casey's name down I then put our band name down, your band name of choice, I then turned around and walked back to grab my electric guitar when everyone grabbed their instruments we set up backstage.
Tom walked on to the stage and introduced us just as I walked on I realised that Chloe thought we would be home. I quickly text her and then counted down.

"Today we're doing a cover of Jekyll and Hyde by five finger death punch

Everyone started clapping and just as I was leaving something caught my eye, it was a glimpse of red hair I looked across and saw a man with a book hiding his face. I didn't know who this mystery man was but I did know that he had the same hairstyle and colour as mark.

(Hey guys I know this is kind of late but I've been busy so yeah lol already writing part four:)