"Nice room,"

Your POV

Mark jumped up, grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs into his bedroom.

"Wow nice room," I said as he shooed Chica out of the room and then jumped on the bed.
"Thanks I try my best to keep it clean,"

I glanced around what the hell's he on about tries his best it's spotless.

"Oh well it looks pretty clean to me," I said.
"Yeah it's alright," he laughed, "but you haven't and don't want to see what it was like!"
"Oh well it's tidy now," I laughed jumping into the bed.

Marks POV

I text Jack to tell him he could come back home. I wasn't planning anything but just in case something did happen I checked the top drawer in my bedside table and found exactly what I was looking for. Condoms there was four there. Perfect! I cuddled up to Y/N and asked her what she wanted to do.
"Watch a film?" She suggested.
"Ok how about the notebook?" I said cringing at the thought.
"Hell no! What about the new Avengers movie?" She exclaimed.
"Ok but I thought that girls liked..."
"Rom-coms. Nah some girls do like the basic white bitches but me nah mate I only watch good films,"
"Wow savage," I laughed glancing down at my phone as it pinged. It was a message from Jack.

J: oh god you didn't get up to anything on the couch did you?

M: no we didn't get up to anything at all but if anything does happen we'll be in my room so you won't hear or see anything

J: oh god ok I'll be back in about five minutes

M: ok bye

(Eeeeeewwwwwww gross haha wow: next chapter is what you were waiting for:)