Back home in LA (again)

Mark's POV

We were in Wales for a month and two weeks. Which was four weeks longer than we thought we would be staying. I'm not complaining though. Y/N's mother let me use their spare room to record with Todd's old gaming computer that he stopped using two months ago when he had a new one for his birthday. He also had said when he first saw me that me and Jack were his favorite YouTubers and he still couldn't believe that I was going out with his sister. He followed me all the way around the house when we weren't out and when I made videos with him and Y/N he freaked out. He was also super funny and he was crushed when we went back home. Her sister was also super adorable and she was so scared of me. I felt terrible at first because I didn't know why she was so scared but then she got used to me and they were all making me feel at home so much.

Anyway we eventually got home and Y/N nearly fell on the way off the plane. I caught her and spun her into my arms holding her with her back to me. Her left hand in my right and her right in my left.

"Mark!" Y/N yelped before relaxing and whispering seductively, "oh Mark were not even home yet,"

"I know but it's been so long since we've done anything except for giving each other quick pecks on the lips," I whined in a soft voice knowing that it turned her on when I spoke softly or quietly.

"I can't help having young siblings,"

"I know but the longer we don't get much action the more I want you,"

"Grab our bags," she said wriggling out of my grip and manoeuvring her way around all the people until she was out of sight. I grabbed our two bags and walked off after her.

"Tyler and Ethan are over there," she said pointing to me and looking at me with big E/C eyes.

"Yeah I asked them to come and get us because we got an uber up," I sighed.

"Oh okay then let's go," Y/N hopped down the stairs and ran up to Tyler and Ethan wrapping them up in a hug.

"Hey Y/N how are you?" Ethan asked excited before he looked up at me with a face like thunder, "so you're still with him then huh?"

"What do you mean Ethan?" Y/N said confused.

"Nothing I just think that you deserve better,"

"Ok you're my friend and you don't wanna change that because I could wreck you," I said dropping the bags.

"Right yeah sorry I just missed you guys so much!" Ethan squeaked running up to me and tackling me as Tyler laughed and helped me up.

"You boys. Save the fighting for when we get home," Y/N sighed rolling her eyes.

"Why?" Tyler asked looking at her with a puppy-dog expression.

"Cause I wanna join and I don't wanna ruin my jacket," she laughed.

"Fuck the jacket," I said as I ran up to her and lifted her into the air spinning her around.

"Mark put me down!" Y/N laughed as she grabbed my shoulders.

I gently placed her down on the floor and then I heard a voice.

"Y/N?" He said in what I recognised to be a half Welsh half LA accent, "Y/N is that you?" Y/N looked behind her and gasped, "Y/N it's me! You do remember me right?"

"A-A-Aled?" She said and the man clearly about 25 or 26 nodded, "Aled!" She hopped into the air screaming, "oh my god Aled we thought you were dead!" She strolled towards him and slapped him, "I hate you! You could've told me about this!" She started shaking and I took a small step towards her, "you could've said that you were hiding away here in LA!" She stepped back looking him dead in the eyes, "it's been eleven years Aled. Eleven years with no call, text or any confirmation that you were alive. Do you really think that 'do you remember me' is the right greeting?" At this point I could tell that she was mad from the wild hand motions, the facial expression and the tone of her voice

"Y/N I..."

"No it's not,"

"I'm so so sorry Y/N but I couldn't stay. I was always second best to you. I just wanted to catch up,"

"Ok you wanna catch up then you'd better sit down," Y/N said never once breaking eye contact, "mam's depressed, it started once you disappeared, dad has amnesia, he got into a car accident, Todd is being bullied, Stacy is too scared to make friends and only talks to me. She's also scared that she'll lose all the boys in her life and she's been like it ever since you've left, our auntie Taylor died from the MS and now your new five day old cousin Sophia is struggling with a lung problem that they think may be cancer. You also have seven new cousins and grandma and pawpaw is dead and Grammy is on her death bed. Soon Bampy will be the only grandparent alive,"

"Wow I'm so sorry Y/N," he looked at the floor and sighed, "I didn't want to go but I had to,"

"No you didn't," she said as his phone blinked.

"I've gotta go Y/N,"

"No! Aled!" She said. She was upset now and I could tell that she was very close to tears as he looked at her, "please," her eyes started to tear up and she buried her face in what looked like a Gucci jacket and he gave her a look of shock and happiness,
"don't leave me again," his face then turned sad and he pushed her off of himself brushing his jacket off

"I've gotta do this Y/N. I'm sorry but you're not the only important person in the family anymore. I'm finally someone," he sighed sadly and he watched as she dropped to the floor in a heap of tears he then looked at me nodded sadly and turned away.

I walked over to Y/N and put my hand on her back.

"You okay Y/N?" I asked as she wrapped her arms around me and started sobbing.

"No I'm not,"

"Who was that?" I asked and she gave me a sad look

Please read!
(So this chapter was longer than my others which are normally four-five hundred words but this one was over one thousand. So I just wanted to know if you'd prefer longer chapters like this or if you wanted to keep with the five hundred word chapters:)