Amnesia

Your POV

I had just got off the plane back home in Wales with Mark and Ellie, who had decided to come with us, and sighed.

Back home at last. I thought as the cold air hit me. Colder than I remember but I was prepared for this. Unlike Mark. I looked at him and laughed as he shivered and glared at me.

"Hoodie?" I asked pulling out one of his hoodies from my bag.
"Thanks," he said pulling it over his head.
"No problem," I said as he grabbed my hand and our fingers intertwined.

**********timeskip**********

I woke up the next day and saw Mark laying next to me in my childhood bedroom still fast asleep I carefully got out of bed and walked downstairs opening the front door and letting the freezing cold air hit me in the face. I looked around and saw my mother was standing at the bottom of the stairs frowning.

"We need to go to the hospital to see your dad," she said.
"Why? What's wrong?" I asked.
"He got in a terrible accident and now he's suffering from amnesia,"
"Really is anyone else hurt?"
"No your dad was the only person in the car,"
"Oh my god," I said as I walked to the car sighing.
___________________

????? POV

I just missed my flight for fuck sake. I guess I was waiting for them to come back home and using plan b this had better work. I just needed to start planning the correct words to use.

"Hey I thought you were going on vacation to Wales?" Kathryn asked me smiling.
"I missed my flight," I said bluntly as Mark posted on Instagram. I checked it out and it was a video of him in what I assumed was the morning in Wales on a couch saying that Y/N would be off social media for a while because her dad is in extremely poor condition and she needs to take care of him.

Great now they'll be there even longer than originally planned. I thought as I turned off my phone and collapsed on the couch. Well this is gonna be a long wait.