"You're mar..."

Your POV

I walked up to the table and asked if I could sit down the man mumbled a reply, "Yeah sure,"
His deep, rough but soft voice was familiar and kinda soothing I swore I heard it somewhere before just then my phone pinged. Mark posted a video. It was another inside vid, sweet! I played it through my headphones and heard the same deep, rough but soft voice. I looked up at the man and he was looking at me over the top of the book. It was him! I looked at him and said,
"You're Mar..." he looked at me, shushed me and pointed to the door. I started walking and when I turned around I saw that he was putting on a fedora and shades. He walked out after me and saw my confused look. It was like a spy movie with the crazy disguise.

"I'm Markiplier just incase You didn't know but I'm guessing you do," he pointed out.

"Yeah I do wow I never thought being a YouTuber could be so hard," I laughed.

"Yeah I need a break sometimes too many people recognise me, especially On weekends,"

"Hey L/N have fun with your boyfriend we're going home!" Calum called

"Are they your friends?" He asked

"Yeah just ignore them they're douchebags,"

He laughed. God dammit he's fit!

"Hey do you want me to walk you home?" he offered.

"Oh thanks I'm going left," I pointed down the street.

"Oh wow! me too come on let's go," he said exited. He was as enthusiastic as a puppy it was adorable.

(chapter five will be out Monday because I'm babysitting tomorrow I will try to write it before I'm babysitting but I doubt I'll have much luck maybe I'll publish another chapter tonight!:)