'She lives right next door,"

(Jack is JackSepticEye for those of you who don't know kinda sad I have to elaborate:)

Marks POV

"Wow well I'll take you around L.A tomorrow then," I said.

"Ok well I know there's an outdoor pool somewhere so why don't we go swimming instead?" She asked

"Well I have a pool in my yard if you want we can go there it'll save a lot of time and energy,"

"Oh yeah sure thanks," she said smiling.

"Ok well I'll see you tomorrow buh bye m'lady," I said tipping my fedora as she walked away laughing.
Wow she's hot and she has a really nice laugh. I thought whilst walking up to my front door.

When I walked through the door Jack started blundering round like an idiot. Shit I forgot he was visiting!

"Where the fuck have you been? you knew I was coming over you dick!" He screamed as he tackled me to the ground. He laughed as I hit the ground and groaned in pain.

"Fuck off Jack my laptop, phone, wallet and book is in this bag!" I said putting the bag down and pushing him onto the couch."wait who the fuck let you in?"

"No one you gave me a key remember," he said smiling smugly.

"No I don't,"

"Oh well you did so yeah!"

"When did you get here?"

"About half hour ago," Jack said diving up off the couch and looking me up and down. Oh god he's going to ask about the clothes I'm wearing. He came closer and circled twice around me I hope I don't smell like perfume.

"What are you doing you creep?!" I said pushing him and almost making him fall through the glass coffee table I sniggered and he glared at me

"Woah calm down! Why are you dressed like a secret agent? And did you get new deodorant?"

I sniffed my clothes weird I thought she would smell more girly but I still smell like Axe Apollo deodorant. Now that I think about it she did smell quite boyish perhaps she likes boys deodorant I mean perfume is kinda girly and she did look like a tomboy. Also most perfume smells kinda sweet and she had quite an attitude.

"Oh I just went to Starbucks and I have a thumping headache so I don't really feel like signing shirts or being asked to sign breasts and turning away just in time whilst politely refusing and being glared at by moms," I joked.

"Wait. People ask you to sign breasts!"

"No you imbecile," I hit him with a pillow and laughed as his face fell.

"But what about the deodorant?"

"This is my new deodorant,"

"Oh okay," Jack said looking super confused.

Wait how did he know I smelt different than usual.

******timeskip three hours******

Jack was just setting up his bed so I got up off the couch and went to my recording room to set up to film a happy wheels highlights video when all of a sudden I found myself thinking about Y/N.
Wow she lives right next door how did I manage to get someone like that livi...
My thoughts were interrupted by Jack calling me.

I walked into the spare room and saw Jack tugging on the sheets.

"You do the duvet and I'll work on the sheets," he said struggling to lift the mattress. I laughed and agreed.

"Are you seriously dragging me away from filming to make your bed?" I sighed.

"Oh I didn't realise you were filming sorry!"

"It's cool bro!"

(Aaaaarrrrrrggggggghhhhh Jack's here too the fangirl inside me just died a bit also, End of marks POV... For now already working on part seven:)