Back in LA

Your POV

I stumbled off the plane back home in LA and Mark caught me as we laughed. My phone went off and I saw a message off my mother.

M=Mam, Y=You

M: How quickly do you think you'd be able to get home to Wales?
Y: Dunno why?
M: We need you here asap
Y: I'm booking a ticket immediately

"What's wrong?" Mark asked.
"I'm booking a ticket back home to Wales the second we get back to your place," I said looking up at him.
"I'm coming with you,"
"Ok but this seems important,"
"I get it I'll try and stay out of your way,"
"Thanks,"

**********timeskip**********

I got back to Mark's house and booked two tickets for six days later. I started to pack and messaged my mother.

M=Mam, Y=You

Y: Just booked two tickets I'll be there in 6-7 days
M: Two tickets? Why do you need two
Y: Mark is insisting on coming with me. He wants to meet you guys in person
M: Oh ok then I'll see you in 6 days
Y: Bye Mam

I turned my phone off and carried on packing. Once I was done I sat down and sighed. I really wanted to find out what was wrong and why I had to get back home so quickly but I guess I was waiting for a few days.
______________________

????? POV

She's going to Wales in 6 days and she's taking Mark with her but he doesn't deserve her. I want her myself. I may be younger by two years but fuck it she's hot. And I love her so much. I need to try and find a way to go to Wales with them so that I can break them apart. They don't want each other she wants me and I can tell. She's always flirting with me and smiling. But I can't get tickets to Wales. Well I can but it'll be expensive and probably obvious. Oh shit I'll fly out the day after. That'll be fine and then I can break them apart. I thought as I sat back booking a ticket for the day after they leave. I don't care what happens I'm determined to get Y/N for myself.

I know that Mark is just using her and I just want what's best for her. I started writing out my plan to split them and then I waited.