"Good morning,"

Your POV

I woke up the next morning at seven and saw mark sitting at the bottom of the bed with Chica laying on his lap. I sat up and Mark turned around.

"Oh hi, good morning," he said flashing me a sweet smile.
"Hi. How long have you been up?"
"About an hour and a half. I came back up about ten minutes ago to see if you were awake and you looked so cute. I just had to stay,"
"Oh. Uh hey do you have a spare toothbrush I can borrow and can I use your shower?"
"Uh yeah. There's some in the bathroom,"
"Ok thanks," I said walking to the bathroom.

*******************

After getting out of the shower I got dressed and went into the sitting room where Mark and Jack were sitting down and talking.

"Oh hey there cutie!" Mark said smiling at me.
"Hey sorry I was a bit of a bitch earlier I'm not really a morning person," I said walking over to him and cuddling up.
"Sooo did anything happen last night?" Jack asked smirking.

I sighed and went to get myself some thing to eat.

Marks POV

"What's up with her?" Jack said looking at me with a puzzled expression on his face.
"I don't know do I?" I said shrugging.
"Oh yeah sorry. So umm did you bang her,"
"Dude really I think you know me well enough to know the answer to that one,"

He looked up at me confused and I flashed him a smile.

"Bro! No way!" He shouted.
"Yup. I don't see why you're so shocked,"
"Hey where is Y/N?"
"I don't know she probably just went to get some food or something. She'll come back in,"
"Oh ok,"

(Yay new chapter finally out sorry the wait has been quite a while:)