Livestream

Your POV

I woke up in Mark's room this morning with him as his alarm beeped like crazy.

"Hey babe I'm sorry that I woke you up with the alarm but I'm doing a charity livestream today," he whispered leaning over me and kissing my forehead, "you wanna join the livestream?"

"I'd love to but I feel a bit sick. I'll join you in the next livestream, I promise," I said sitting up and looking around the room to find my stuff.

"Okay babe well I'll take you home,"

"Okay,"

He didn't have to take me home I was only five blocks away, I was living right next to him but a fan found out where I lived and came to my house. She also leaked my address when I refused to take a pic with her.

"I'll see you babes," he said when we were outside my house.

I smiled and watched him drive off before walking the other way towards the park and siting in the grass.

**************timeskip**************

I sat in the park for about an hour just watching the people walk by before I decided to go home. When I got outside my house I realised that Mark's livestream had been on for a full hour and a half.

Well I was in the park a lot longer than I thought I was.
I thought to myself as I pulled up the livestream to see Mark, Ethan and Tyler sitting on a couch playing a video game.

I donated as much as possible to the charity they were streaming for and put my phone back.

"Okay now all distractions are out of the way I'm going to bed," I said to myself as I unlocked the door.

I walked through the house not paying attention to any of my surroundings before I heard something. I turned around and ran when I saw what was making the noise.

(Ooh I'm so sorry for the cliffhanger but I'm thinking of drawing this to a close soon. I may do a sequel depending on how I end this one and once again I'm so sorry)