"Where's my boyfriend?"

Your POV

I regained consciousness in a white room with a nurse and a doctor hovering over me. The nurse cleaning the wound and sterilising it so that it could be easier to stitch up. The doctor saw me and smiled.

"Where's my boyfriend?" I asked wanting to see Mark.
"He is outside miss he can't come in because we need to stitch your leg up and we don't want anyone passing out," the doctor said.
"Bring him in,"
"Excuse me?"
"Bring Mark in here I want to see him! Are you deaf or something?"
"I'm sorry miss but we can't,"
"Why?"
"For safety reasons,"
Oh for fuck sake. MARK, MARK!" I started shouting.
"Miss please stop shouting,"
"PISS OFF I JUST WANNA SEE MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND! WHAT IS THAT WRONG?"

Mark ran in and walked over to me.

"What's wrong?" Mark asked urgently.
"I just wanted you here next to me,"
"Ok well I'm here and I'm not going anywhere,"
"Sir we nee..." The doctor said before the nurse signalled something to him and he shut up.

The doctor stitched my leg and walked out. We went to go back to Mark's house but when I tried to stand up I collapsed on the floor.

"Y/N are you ok baby," Mark asked kneeling down by my side and grabbing my hand.
"Yeah but I can't walk. The pain is just too much,"
"Ok well I guess I'm just gonna have to carry you then." Mark said scooping me up.
"Oh babe you're strong," I said giggling and grabbing his biceps as the door opened.
"Is this bad timing?" Jack said awkwardly.
"Oh no we were just going come on,"

When we got back to marks house he carried me in to the sitting room and laid me down on the couch.

(Meeeeeeeeh eeeeeeeek aarrrgh)