"What the hell was all that about?"

Mark's POV

It was about an hour and a half into the livestream and people kept asking me where Y/N was so I turned to the camera and was about to tell them that she was still slightly jet lagged from the flight when my phone rang.

"Oh speak of the devil," I said and answered putting the phone on speaker, "hey babe what's up?"

"Mark you have to come to my house right now!"

"I'm doing a livestream,"

"I know you are and I wouldn't ask you if it wasn't important. If you can't make it then send someone, please,"

"Okay I'll send Tyler he's failing at this game anyway," I said taking the controller off him as he unplugged his mic.

"Where am I going?" He asked me.

"Y/N's new house now go!" I said rushed and worried out of my mind, "Um okay guys this was a minor inconvenience but now that Tyler's gone we probably won't take the entire stream just to complete this mission," I said pushing out a nervous giggle.

I hope she's okay. For fuck sake mark why couldn't you just go?
I thought to myself.

About ten minutes later my phone rang again. It was Tyler this time. I didn't put it on speaker because I didn't want my fans to worry.

"Hey Mark?" He said nervously.

"Yeah?" I said as I turned off my mic and walked off screen.

"What would you do if I told you that Y/N wasn't here?"

"What?! Are you fucking with me? Because if you are then now's not the time!"

"No I'm being one hundred percent serious I've looked throughout her entire house and I just can't find her,"

"For fuck sake man what are we going to do?"

"Call the police,"

"No! We're leaving Ethan to run the stream and us two are gonna look for Y/N stay where you are and I'll be there now,"

"Okay dude I'll see you,"

"Bye,"
___________________________

???? POV

"Now let's keep the screaming to a minimum huh babes?" I said studying the young woman tied to a chair.

"Fuck you!" She yelled back spitting at me.

"I swear if you step out of line again I will tear out your insides and feed them to you!" I yelled as she winced, "I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to scare you,"

"You don't scare me! I don't even know why you're here I fucking hate you,"

"No no no silly. You love me. You always have,"

"No I did. Then I realised that there was no point in dealing with your bullshit. I moved to LA to get away from you,"

"Oh but little do you know I moved to LA the day before you did. I've followed your entire journey and I realised that you deserve better than that dickhead you're with now,"

"Mark isn't a dickhead!"

"Not in your mind, but think about it. He put his 'charity livestream' before his own girlfriend and, not to mention Tyler, the only reason he sent him? Because he was failing at the game,"

"No he's a good guy,"

"But is he?"

"He's better than you. Anyone's better than you!"