Room 1b

[] [] []

I lived in a shared apartment with my twin sister. However she was hardly ever there. Right now she was on holiday with her boyfriend in Brazil.

Having a twin is seriously overrated. We didn't have any psychic powers where we could read each others minds, and we always grew up liking the opposites of things.

We were complete anomalies of the whole twin stereotype. But maybe that's because we aren't identical in anything really.

Natasha was born exactly 9 minutes before me, meaning she had the slight edge and could call in the right to a big sister Vito.

However being 23. Single and practically living alone is a lot better than it sounds.

I've always been someone who enjoys being on their own. I'm not saying that I'd like to be locked up in a room by myself for the rest of my life, but having a day or so to myself was quite enjoyable for me.

However, living alone also has its disadvantages, no one to do your laundry, dishes or to buy you food.

I decided it would be necessary for me to actually start getting ready for Calum's arrival soon, So I turned off the tv went to take a quick shower.

After washing my blonde hair in the shower, I quickly shaved everything that needed it and exited the shower.

Wrapping a secure towel round my body and a towel turban thing on my hair. I travelled to my room.

As I searched my wardrobe I noticed that the black pair of jeans that I intended on wearing were still in the dryer from washing them
Yesterday.

I let out a frustrated sigh knowing that I would have to take a trek across my apartment to go and retrieve them.

However as I stepped out of my door my towel surrounding my body dropped.

Another perk of living alone, freedom.

However as I was walking through my lounge area past my front door, a pro turned into a con as a heard the door opening.

"I'm her-" Calum didn't get to finish his sentence as he was interrupted by my scream as he looked up to see me in my naked state.

"You're early, you said seven thirty!" I shrieked at him.

"I said seven!" He yelled back.

"Stop looking!" I turned around and ran straight to my laundry room.

I could feel my face burning with embarrassment. My best friend has just seen me naked for Christ's sake.

I heard Calum from outside the laundry room door,"Ashley I am truly very sorry."

"Fuck off." I replied.

"But in all fairness it wasn't my fault, you shouldn't be waking around naked!"

"You looked!" I walked out of the laundry room fully dressed.

"I'm sorry, it was just there it's not like I could look anywhere else." He held his arms up in defence.

"Calum" I shouted, trying not to laugh at the whole situation.

I could never be angry at him it was impossible.

"Look can we just forget this ever happened?" He asked holding out his hand for me to shake.

"Agreed." I said as I shook his hand.

The drive to Michael's house was short and mainly consisted of Calum telling me about his trip back to Australia. It really sounded like he had a lot of fun catching up with his family and I was jealous that I couldn't go with him this time.

I was just too busy with finishing my last year at university, but luckily that was over now and in just a few months I would be getting my law degree.

We knocked on the door and immediately Michael answered as if he has been waiting for our arrival.

"Ashley, I hope you brought your FIFA skills today I'm in the mood to kick some ass." Michael said hugging me.

"Oh please the only ass getting kicked will be yours." I said as I stepped further into the apartment.

"Ash!" Ashton shouted running up to hug me.

"Ash!" I exclaimed with the same amount of enthusiasm.

Ashton and I had always been close. I mean it was practically in our names. I was Ash for Ashley and he was Ash for Ashton.

After Ashton had hugged me he moved on the greet Calum behind me.

Luke came in to hug me as well. However it was a lot more forced than the others.

As he was about to pull back I leaned in his ear and whispered, "if you think that I have forgiven or forgotten what happened then you're an idiot." I pushed him off of me.

[] [] []

Okay I know it's a bit crappy right now but it will get good I promise.

~Author x