Room 3c

[] [] []

I set up a Skype call with Michael and Ashton to discuss the events of last night.

Michael answered before Ashton did.

"Ahh Clifford welcome." I said to the boy in the screen,"punctual, I like it."

"Yeah well you're lucky I picked up because I'm actually a very busy man."

"Mmm yeah you wish." I said this just as Ashon picked up.

"You guys do realise that you live in the same apartment right now and could easily be on the same screen?" I laughed.

"No I'm in my room which is too far away from Michael as he's down stairs and no one likes stairs."

"Whatever. So do we think last night was a tipping point?" I asked.

"How long have you guys known?" Ashton asked

"3 weeks." I answered

"3 days." Michael took a sip from his drink.

"2 weeks." Ashton sighed.

"How did you find out?" Michael asked.

"Saw." Ashton and I both replied.

"Ash told me." Mikey said.

I raised my hand to avoid confusion of which ash he meant.

"Do we tell or do we keep it a secret?" I wondered.

"Tell." Both Michael and Ashton said almost immediately.

"Who's telling him?" Michael took another sip of his drink.

"Let's just do it so the next person who sees him has to tell him." Ashton suggested.

"Agreed." I nodded.

There was a knock on my door, "sorry boys, have to go." I said my goodbyes before my doorbell rung again and again and again.

"Okay I'm coming!" I yelled in my way to the door.

I opened the door to reveal a frazzled looking version of my sister.

"Wha-"

"Don't speak to me don't look at me. I forgot my keys. Pretty sure Cece is looking for me, tell her I'm out. I'm going to bed." She walked past me into the apparent.

"It's only 9 o'clock!" I shouted after her.

"Sush 9 o'clock is bed time. And no speaking!" She yelled back.

I let out a slight laugh at my ridiculous twin. Just as there was another knock on the door.

It must be Cece I thought.

Cece was Natasha's best
friend even though Nat always complained about her being too much. But Natasha is too antisocial to make other friends so I guess Cece is all as has.