Room 2b

[] [] []

Calum

"Babe where are you?" I called to Sophie as I entered our new shared apartment.

She was still unpacking her things in our room. Her hair was a dark brown, which contrasted her blue eyes. The light from the open window illuminating her face made her practically look like an angel.

She smiled at me showing her pearl white teeth.

Call me a sap, but God I loved her.

I mean who couldn't? She was beautiful she was funny. All I wanted to do was to tell her that I loved her and for her to say it back.

Was 4 months too quick to fall in love with someone? I don't know maybe.

I hope not because I was well and truly in love with Sophie.

"Ugh I'm so sick of unpacking."

"Well have you thought of anything else we can do?" I tried to sound seductive.

"I have a few things in mind." She said as she knelt up on the bed to kiss me.

She looked really good in one of my shirts. Her hair spewed everywhere, yet still managing to frame her beautiful face.

I picked her up in a swift motion and carried her into the living room.

I laid her down on the sofa and lay down on top of her.

I didn't want to stop kissing her lips. The feeling I got was like small electric shocks, it was amazing.

Minutes felt like hours of kissing broken up many times just so we could catch our breaths.

"God I love you." I said as I leant down again to kiss her. But she turned her face making me kiss her neck.

"What?" She asked sitting up.

"What, what?"

"You love me?"

"Yes I love you and I have for a while."

"No Calum. You don't love me."

"I do love you, I love your smile, your laugh, your eyes, you-"

"Calum no. It's too soon you can't love me."

"But I do." I said trying not to let my heart shatter into pieces.

"Calu-"

"No. It's fine, I'll be back." I left her laying on the sofa with my shirt halfway up her stomach.

Driving just really made me get more emotional as it gave me more time to think.

She doesn't love me back.

I had told the one person I loved that I loved her and she didn't say it back.

I felt the tears welling up in my eyes, but reached up to hockey wipe them away. I haven't cried in so long, that It felt pathetic to be crying now.

I knocked on the door of the one place that I knew I could come to.

I felt a tear spill down my cheeks as the door opened. God I'm a mess right now.

"Calum?"

[] [] []

Ew so cliché