Room 6c

[6] [C]

"Calum?" I asked not sure what to say.

"Mmmm"

"Do you want to get up?"

"No not really."

"I stood up and wore his shirt to cover my body and put the tube socks that had been provided back on.

"Come on I want to dance."

"But we already did." He laughed.

"So? Let's dance again, but this time I get to choose the song." I walked over to Calum's phone and connected it to his speaker.

"Really?" Calum asked at my song choice.

"Yes now get up." I offered him my hand as he took it and stood up having already put his boxers on.

"Socks." I Said throwing his pair at him.

He put his hands on my waist and my hands went around his neck.

I taught him the simple waltz steps that I had learned when I was 12.

I would laugh as he got confused and as he stepped on my toe.

He would groan when he did the wrong move. As we attempted to waltz around the motel room to 'sex' by the 1975.

"I'm sick of dancing." He said as he scooped me up and threw me over his shoulder.

I screamed and I hit his ass a couple of times as I demanded he put me down before I landed softly on the bed.

"Are you going to break up with Sophie." I asked playing with my fingers after moments of silence.

Calum sighed," yeah, plus I think I'm into someone else right now."

"Me too."

Calum gave me a confused look.

"I mean I'm really digging the monopoly guy right now. It must be the top hat." Calum laughed at me.

God I love his laugh. The way his eyes scrunch up causing the crinkles at the corners and his mouth being wide open showing his teeth.

"I don't want this night to end." I sighed laying my head down on his legs.

"Me neither." he admitted, "but they'll be many more nights that we can spend like this. Together."

I knew this night would come to and end. It was already nearing 5am. It had to come to an end it was life. But hopefully Calum was right in saying that we will have many more nights together.

This night had opened my eyes to the fact that I didn't want anyone else.

I wanted to be with my best friend. The boy with brown hair and eyes to match. The boy who has always cared for me since day one.

I wanted Calum.

I sat up to hug him on the bed. I curled up on his lap feeling the cold from not wearing much.

"Champagne? I think we need to celebrate."

"Celebrate what?"

"We made it the whole night." He referred to he clock that showed it was exactly 5am.

He piped open the bottle skilful making sure that it didn't explode before pouring out 2 glasses and handing one to me.

"Come on, let's watch the sun rise." He said excitedly.

"Wow champagne and sunrises, Calum hood you have no bounds."

I sat down in between his legs. As we sat in silence watching the sky.

After about half an hour Calum spoke up.

"How drunk have you been tonight on a scale of one to wasted?"

"A solid 8." I laughed

"Same. Well in that case I'd like to make a toast."

We both picked up my glasses.

"Here's to an unforgettable night that we won't remember."

We clinked glasses before downing the rest of our drinks.

But Calum was wrong. I could never in a million years forget this night.

The night I fell well and truly in love with my best friend.

What?

Did I love Calum? Well it sure as hell felt like it.

I love his eyes and how they matched and mirrored everything he said.

I live his voice and the way my name rolls of his tongue.

I love his lips and the way he kisses me with them or the way he bites them when he's confused or frustrated.

I love his soul and the way that he gives everything back.

But most of all I love him and how easy he made it to do so.

I looked down to see him sleeping. His mouth was slightly parted as soft snores escaped his lips.

I curled up next to him on the floor.

"Calum. Is one night to short to fall in love with someone? Either way thank you for tonight, thank you for everything. I'm sorry about Sophie and that I had to be the one to tell you. But Calum I'm sorry. I'm sorry but I fell in tonight."

[] [] []

THANK YOU SO MUCH.
IM SO SAD YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW. THIS IS THE END OF MOTEL.

Writing this story has been a massive journey and I loved every second of it (writing it not the actual book itself. That kind of sucked).

I CAN NOT THANK YOU ENOUGH. I LOVE YOU <3

The next chapter will be the epilogue and then that will most likely be the complete end of motel.

~ Author x