Room 2a

[] [] []

I woke up in Michaels bed with was a very unfamiliar concept to me.

He was already dressed and up walking around his room doing god knows what.

"Sorry didn't mean to wake you." He said as I sat up.

"No problem I gave him a weak smile."

"Look Ash we're going to need to talks about last night at some point."

I sighed. At him nodding my head.

"Because I don't think I've ever seen you cry and last night you were pretty close."

I told Michael everything. Well everything that I know.

"Well fuck." Michael said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah as if you ever tell anyone you saw me cry u will chop your balls off and mail them to your parents."

He held his hands up in mock defence.

"Okay today I'm taking you to town we have things to do. But first: Food!" I chuckled at my red haired friend.

We came downstairs a little after everyone else. Luke was still laying down on the make-shift bed.

Calum and Ashton were playing some game both of them without shirts.

"Alright lads?" Michael asked as he entered the kitchen part of the lounge."

"Do you need help?" I asked him.

"No, get out of my kitchen. This is a place for real chefs." He said in a French accent, I chuckled before doing what I was told and exiting his kitchen.

I sat down between Cal and Ash.

"You slept with Michael?" Calum asked surprised.

"As in actually slept in is bed or sex?" I asked.

"Sex Ash." Ashton said.

"Well then no."

They both looked at me and then looked at my shirt which was Michaels.

"I didn't expect to stay over and I didn't have any other shirts okay."

The two just laughed at me before continuing with their game  I struggled to keep up with what was going on, and who was killing who.

"Le breakfast is served!" Michael still hadn't dropped the French accent.

Michael's breakfast was an endless of pile of roasted waffles and stacked on a plate next to a jar of Nutella.

Everyone ate some of us clearly more hungry than others.

"Right mate I have to head off but thank you."

"Where 'ya going?" Ashton asked.

"I've got to go to mali's she said she wants me for something, I don't know. You coming Ash?"