Room 3a

[] [] []

I was waiting at the airport for my sister to arrive. I was holding up a sign that held her name on it, even though I was pretty sure that she would recognise me.

I saw her first, her hair tied tight into a bun. Her sweat pants hung low on her hips. Carrying her grey backpack and wheeling her suitcase.

I let out a quick squeal before I jumped up and hugged her tightly.

"I've missed you so much!" I said as I pulled back and held her suitcase.

"Where's Matt?" I asked

"He flew straight from Brazil to the uk to see his parents."

"I have so much to tell you!" Natasha said as we proceeded to leave the airport.

"I can't wait to hear all about it. "

[] [] []

"So what's been going on here?" Natasha took a couple skittles from the packet In front of us.

"Nothing much."

"How's Calum?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows.

Closely behind both Calum's family and mine Nat had always 'shipped' me and Calum.

Would you call it shipping? I don't know all I know is that she wants us to be together.

"Nat I've told you, nothing is going on between us. Well not like that anyway."

"But you wish there was right?"

The unfair thing about being Natasha's twin was that it was like she got to receive all the 'twin telepathy' and I got nothing.

Meaning she could completely see right through me so there was no use in even trying to lie to her.

Do I like Calum? No. At least I don't think so anyway.

"Ew no." I said not even sure if I meant the answer myself.

"Why are there so many blankets in the sofa?" She asked as she walked into the kitchen.

We liked to be able to communicate by shouting at each other from different rooms of the apartment.

"Oh yeah, Calum slept over because he told Sophie that he loved her and he didn't say it back, how stupid? I mean any girl would be lucky to have Calum. I mean I would love to have him but I don't and she does so she needs to sto-"

"Ash I only asked about the couch. Not about how you like Calum." She cut me off mid-sentence.

It only just then registered what I had said to my sister.

I liked Calum?

Fuck I like Calum.

[] [] []

Here's a short gross filler. I cannot express to you how much I hate this chapter I'm sorry lol.