Room 6a

[] [] []

Luke

"Michael why did you call me here?" I said as I walked into his apparent.

"Why'd you do it?"

"Do what?" I asked extremely confused.

"Because I kept trying to think of reasons why. But I couldn't is one understand. He's your best friend, why would you do that Luke?"

It all became very clear to me about what he was talking about.

"Michael does Calum kn-"

"Because I've tried to peice the pieces together Luke. , and I don't understand. No I can't understand."

"Look Michael does Calum know."

He nodded his head, "Ashley told him."

"Shit," I sighed. " I knew that bitch couldn't keep a secret."

"This isn't her fault Luke. She didn't go behind her best friend's back and help her cheat."

"How could you?" He asked me after a moments silence.

I don't understand why he was so worked up about this. It didn't concern him.

He wouldn't understand.

"You disgust me." Michael spat after I realised that I hadn't answered his question.

"You know what Michael? Fuck you."

I saw him recoil as I yelled my temper getting the best of me.

I lowered my voice as I got more emotional.

"Every single night you would all bring home a different girl. Then Calum found Sophie and everyone was having a great time. Everyone but me." I sat down.

"The only one who noticed was Sophie. And then she kept coming to meet me behind Calum's back and I liked it. God forbid that I get happy because someone cares for me!"

"I c-" Michael started before I cut him off.

"Then she kissed me. Yeah she kissed me. And then I kissed back. And I loved her Michael I actually loved her." I quickly wiped away a tear that escaped.

"But I guess it doesn't matter anymore because she broke it off with me today, because she told me she loves Calum. I was stupid for thinking that someone could actually love me for me." I let out a sad dry chuckle through my tears that I was no longer trying to cover up.

"I love you." Michael wiped away one of my tears.

"Thanks Mikey but friend love isn't what I was talking about."

"No you idiot, I love you."

The next thing that happened was something that I never expected in a million years.

Michael kissed me.

I sat there shocked trying to process what was actually going on.

He kissed me gently almost as if I was fragile and he didn't want to break me.

However, I was too confused to kiss back or to even close my eyes.

He pulled back fluttering his eyes open.

"Shit, I'm sorry. You're not gay. But hey I guess that was the best way to come out. Hey I'm gay!" He rambled letting out a sad chuckle.

I thought about it.

Michael. Mikey.

The boy I had practically grown up with.

I had laughed and cried with this boy. So why did that make it different? Why should this feel wrong? Was it supposed to? Because I'm pretty sure it didn't.

His red lips that contrasted against his pale skin were all I could think about right now.

I couldn't help myself as I pulled his face to mine and kissed him.

I kissed him with all my might giving him everything I had. Every pent up emotion and every ounce of love.

Did this make me gay? I thought. However I decided that right now I don't care about labels.

The only thing I care about right now is the beautiful boy sitting in my lap, who's lips were attached to mine.

[] [] []

Ew cheesy I know #mukeaf
So I've decided that there will an epilogue to this story, Room 7a.
I'm always a slut for muke lol

So I'm setting up a character ask which I will post before the actual epilogue. Please ask questions guys absolutely anything.

Ashley

Calum

Luke

Sophie

Michael

Ashton

Natasha

Mali

And moi (The author)

Please comment questions they can be absolutely anything. Thanks!

~ Author x