Room 1c

[] [] []

We all sat down in Michaels living room crowded around the flatscreen tv.

The apartment was Michaels but Ashton was also living there whilst his house was being renovated.

Ps4 controllers were placed in everyone's hand as we all gathered around in a massive Fifa match.

Calum and Michael were on one side because they reckoned that they beat the three of us.

We had forced Ashton to play, even though he kept protesting as he doesn't like the game due to him being 'colour blind.'

Luke and I groaned as Ashton accidentally passed the ball straight to Mikey.

"I'm sorry guys I thought he was Luke!" He yelled in defence.

Mikey just laughed as he passed the ball to Calum allowing them to score a 3rd goal.

The pair of them hollered out in celebration. Of them winning the game from their 97'th minute goal.

"Beer anyone?" Ashton asked.

[] [] []

I took a sip of my 5th beer and I was the one lagging behind the others who were atleast 2 beers in front of me.

I left to go to the toilet as drinking that much would make one need to do.

After coming back I lingered in the doorway to eves drop on the drunken conversation.

"Dude you're so whipped." Luke commented.

"Just because I really like Soph doesn't mean I'm whipped." Calum protested.

"Who said anything about Sophie?" Luke shot back.

Ashton started making whip sounds to add to the conversation.

"It's like, is like, you put the whipped in whipped cream. Like you're the cow where the cream comes from." Michael drunkenly slurred.

"Milk the cow!" Ashton shouted pointing to Calum.

"No one is milking me." Calum sighed as he took a mother sip of his beer.

"Quick find the udders we need cream cheese." Ashton shouted jumping on the black haired boy.

"Who's milking Calum?' I asked as I entered the room pretending I didn't know that they were talking about.

"We need to collect the cream cheese from the udders!" Michael added.

This made me laugh at the boys' drunkenness, also the fact that they thought that cream cheese was found in cows' udders.

They all jumped on Calum as he screamed from being at the bottom of the pile on.

I sat down on top of Ashton and laughed joining in on the fun.

I pulled out my phone and took a picture of the 5 of us as the moment was too good not to capture.

It was times like these, times that I wanted to remember forever. When you spend it with your best friends who are drunk off their asses.

[] [] []

We all decided it was best if we slept at Michaels because none of us were in a safe state to drive.

Luke Calum and I had to share two blankets between us on the floor.

"I want my own!" Luke shouted being childish.

"Well boohoo because it's mine!" Calum sat down on the blanket.

"I honestly just don't care I want to go to bed." I sighed.

"Rock paper scissors!" Luke shouted, "it's the only way."

"Deal."

"Rock paper scissors." Luke and I shouted at the same time. He pulled out scissors and I pulled out paper.

"Rock, Paper, Scissors!" cal and Luke shouted. Calum got paper and Luke pulled out rock.

Well shit.

This meant I had to share a blanket with Luke. I was still extremely mad at him for what he did, but I guess I'll have to get it over with.

I lay in the middle of the two boys knowing that if I didn't want to share with Luke during the night I could switch to Calum's blanket.

The only noise that filled the room was loud snores coming from one of the boys beside me.

I thought everyone was sleeping, until I heard Luke shuffle round to face me, his eyes wide open.

"Ashley I truly am sorry for what happened I didn't mean for it to get that fa-"

I cut him off mid-sentence,"you're only sorry you got caught." I whisper shouted trying not to wake Calum.

I stood up and picked up my pillow, I needed to leave before I slapped Luke access the face.

I slowly opened Michael's door not wanting to wake him, however he was already on his phone.

The screen illuminated his face in the dark.

"Mikey can I sleep here?" I asked trying my hardest not to cry.

What's going on? Why am I crying. I never cry. It must be the alcohol.

"Sure." He said quickly scooting over.

I curled myself up next to him. Trying not to take up too much space.

"You want to talk about it?" His voice laced with concern.

I shook my head in return not trusting my voice right now.

There was a long pause that followed with I assume Michael was deciding weather or not to make me elaborate on why I was in his room.

"Goodnight Ashley." He finally said which made me happy that he didn't push me to tell him my problems.

"Goodnight Michael. And thank you." I chocked out.

[] [] []

I really don't like this chapter but in the next ones things will start getting interesting :-)

~Author x