Room 4b

[] [] []

After dancing for about an hour, we were getting hot and I mean that in the literal sense.

"Are you hot, I'm hot. Haha you're smoking. Joking, wait no you are smoking, not literally thought, yet, what? I'm hot." Calum rambled.

What I didn't expect him to do was to take off his shirt and trousers till he was just standing in his boxers and his tun socks that matched mine.

I couldn't help myself as I let out a laugh at how ridiculous he looked.

"Don't laugh." He pouted, "join me."

"What?"

"Take off your clothes. Well not like that just your shirt and shorts. Join me babe."

"Babe?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Would you prefer sugar honey? Honey bunny? Sweetheart? Sugar tits?"

"Jesus."

"I'm not Jesus I'm Calum." He giggled at his joke that wasn't funny.

I've always been the one who's better at handling alcohol.

"Pleaseee?" Calum asked.

"Fine what the hell?" I said as I took of my clothes leaving me in my black lace bra and underwear.

I guess today was a good day to match.

"See beautiful." He said kissing me on the forehead.

Calum was the beautiful one. His toned chest was tanned and his slight abs showing.

His hair was messy and unkept and his eyes slightly glazed from the alcohol.

His lips were slightly swollen and red from the kissing.

This was the best kind of Calum.

My Calum.

"Wait here." He said going to the other side of the bed and into his bag and pigging something out.

He unwrapped the small package in a brown paper bag before he pulled out a small plastic bag full of green things.

"Calum is that we-?

"Yes." He cut me off.

"I didn't know you smoked."

"I don't." He flashed me a mischievous grin.

"You deal?"

"Oh yeah me Calum hood the drug dealer." He said sarcastically.

"Then what?"

"I wanted to try it, with you. I could only get enough for one splif because this shit is expensive."

I laughed at him, "Calum why did you really buy these drugs?"

"Because they're cool."

"Cal you are cool."

"Well if I was cooler than maybe Sophie would love me back." He showed a sad smile.

"Calum give me that." He handed over the drugs.

I quickly stood up and flushed the contents of the bag down the toilet and I them washed the bag and my hands to get rid of any remaining weed.

I went back out and sat
next to an obviously crying Calum.

"Calum fuck Sophi-"

"I actually have, quite a few times actually." He laughed through his tears.

I swear that this boy was on his period, because the mood swings were insane.

"Excuse me I'm trying to be a good friend right now and you're making it extremely difficult." I chuckled.

"If Sophie doesn't love you, what does it matter? I love you Calum, you're my bestfriend."

I hugged him and now it was my turn to place a small kiss on his forehead.

Kissing Calum reminded me of how long I've truly wanted this for.

[] [] []

Hola, pls don't debate/argue about drug use and so forth. In this made up story these made up characters thought that.

This is not a reflection of how I feel or how you should feel about it.

Get it? Got it.

~ Author x