Room 6b

[] [] []

I sighed, I decided I would sleep here, not wanting to go home and face Nat.

I had only stopped crying about 5 minutes ago so I still felt like crap.

I was just about to get into bed when I heard a knock on the door.

I checked the time 3am. Im gonna die.

This is how horror movies start right. A weak girl who doesn't go to the gym enough, and a killer at her door at 3 in the morning.

The knocking sounded again, I hid in the bathroom trying to slow my breathing.

I heard a low grumble before the person opened the door.

They probably picked the lock, I'm definitely gonna die.

"Ash? Where are you? I know you're in here, your bags are still here."

"Calum?" I asked holding up a hairdryer as a weapon.

"No it's Obama."

"What do you want?" I asked not impressed.

"Why are you holding up a hairdryer?" He smiled.

"What do you want Calum?"

"Tell me what you were doing with the hairdryer first."

"I was using it for protection."

"So you were going to hit me with an hairdryer."

"Yes. Now why are you here?" I asked still angry.

He had left just over an hour ago, and he left on very bad terms.

"I came to apologise."

I scoffed. I had let's been really stubborn when I was angry.

"What I said was wrong, I guess I was just really upset about Sophie and I kind of shit the messenger and for that I'm very sorry babe."

I could tell he was being sincere as his eyes met his words.

"And I need your help."

"What?"

"Shh. So I've got this friend, and he really likes this girl. But some complicated shit happened and he screwed up."

"Okay..." I pretended to play along.

"How does he show her that he still likes her and wants to be with her, and only her?"

"Kiss her."

Without any hesitation he leant over and placed a kiss on my lips.

My hands immediately en up to the back of his neck and his hands found their way to my waist.

I deepened the kiss knowing that this, is what I wanted.

He lay me down on the bed underneath this.

He started to kiss down my neck I opened my mouth to moan out his name as he took his as his chance to slip his tongue inside my mouth.

As we got more heated I couldn't refrain from placing my hands on his chest.

As his hands reached to the back of my bra.

He looked at me and I nodded letting him know that I thought it was ok.

*SMUT WARNING*

He slowly undid the hooks making me grow with anticipation with each hook.

He took my breasts in his hands not once breaking eye contact with me.

"You're so beautiful." He said to me as he kissed me again.

I flipped him over and started to grind into him. I don't know where this sudden burst of confidence came from, maybe it was the alcohol or the adrenaline of being with Calum.

I pulled down his boxers sliding his length out shortly after he had taken my underwear off exposing me.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to feel forced into anything."

"I'm sure." I said as he rolled on a condom.

He slowly slid into me, the pain quickly subsiding.

"Fuck." He moaned, loudly.

Nothing had ever set me up for hearing Calum moan.

That's when it all became clear. I wanted Calum.

I wanted us.

[] [] []

I've never written smut before so I only did a little and I'm sorry if it sucked.

This is the penultimate chapter I cri

~ Author x