If I could, I would... (PROLOGUE)

W/A:please play the music at the multimedia section upon reading. :)

"I know I was wrong. I should have treated her diffrently, I should have sensed what's wrong with me. I never thought in my entire life that I would fall into someone like her and lose her immediately. I feel like I am such a fool for letting her slip away. I am such a coward for not fighting for her...for taking her for granted...and for making her feel how wrong it is to love someone like me."

"Is it too late?  She's gone. Maybe it's true that once a person's tired, it's right to just give up. What's the point of holding on when it's just you who are fighting and the one whom you're fighting for isn't there anymore, even just the presence."

"I miss the way she calls my name. I miss the way she messes up with me and getting on my nerves when we argue over small things. I miss... I miss the way she touches my hand, squeezing it gently just to ease what I feel.. I miss the way she teases me and calling my whole name when she's angry. I miss the way she throws me a pillow everytime I'm sleeping like a log just to wake me up everytime she comes to my house to visit me."

"I miss the way how she makes funny faces and funny gestures just to make me laugh during my bad days. I miss the way she smiles, a smile that is really intended for me. I miss the way she looks into my eyes, that is her way of talking to me nonverbally. I miss how she looks at me with those blissful and cheery eyes, the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. I miss her so much. I really miss her so badly. I really do."

 Tears start to fall form his eyes continuously.

"If I could do something to take her back. If I could have her again, I will... I will never ever let her go. I won't, even if the world dares to stand between us. How I wish I could turn back the time..."

-TBC-