Strange

Strange

“I don’t know guys but I somehow seem saw her in the past.” Mark confessed to his bandmates.

“Really? Maybe you were really a couple in your past life and you were reincarnated in this present life to settle your unfinished romance in the past, isn’t it?” Nicky inserted. The four laughed.

“Hey, what’s so funny, eh?” Nicky exclaimed.

“Yeah guys, Nicho’s so damn serious and you just laughed at him.” Shane said while patting Nicky’s back and laughed his lungs out. Nicky glared at him.

“Thanks for defending me Shaney.” He said sarcastically.

“Seriously, do you really wanna help me to this or you just want to laugh your lungs out all day long?” Mark interrupted. Their laughter slowly faded and later they finally turned serious. Mark was grateful somehow because they stopped laughing or else he wouldn’t know what to do with these naughty mates he had. XD

“So, what do you have in mind now, Marky?” Kian asked. Mark couldn’t answer it yet. There’s a moment of silence. After a while, Shane broke the silence.

“Mark, I just wanna ask about the accident if you don’t mind.” Shane said.

“I-I seriously don’t remember anything strange about the accident Shane if that’s what you were trying to ask.” Mark answered.

“N-No, I mean the accident five years – “

“I’m pretty much sure Mark knew what happened that accident so don’t asked about it anymore Shane.” Kian interrupted Shane and gave him that warning look. Shane looked away.

“Wait, Shane, you were trying to say that Mark was also involved in a car accident that happened 9 years ago?” Nicky questioned. They weren’t yet a band before and they didn’t meet Nicky and Brian at that time. Mark’s brows met, he was involved in a car accident 5 years ago? He was certain he could not remember a thing such as that.

“Uhm, Shane was in a hangover last night so I guess he still have had it right now.’ Kian laughed and looked at Shane ‘Right Shaney?” he smiled at him.

“Y-Yeah” Shane replied and laughed. Mark didn’t push that much in his mind because he was actually in a dilemma whether he would confess to “that one” that he like her or he would just keep it to himself.

>>> 

“Shane, what are you doing?” Kian scolded Shane as they slowly made their way out of the studio leaving the three playing video game.

“I-I’m sorry Kian, I kinda forgot, I swear I didn’t mean to open that up.” Shane apologised.

“You know how his parents trusted us to keep that from him since we are his company most of the time. Shane, you obviously knew he didn’t want to talk about it, just like what he told us before.” Kian said.

“It will never happen again. But Ki...” Shane said as if something’s bothering him.

“Didn’t you see his reaction a while ago as Nicky repeated my supposed to be question? He’s as if he could not remember it.” –Shane

“It’s because he didn’t want to reminisce that tragic part of his life anymore!” –Kian

“No! His reaction was...strange.” –Shane

“What do you mean?” Kian asked back, impatience was evident in his voice.

“Can’t you see Ki? He kept on insisting since yesterday that Jen is very familiar to him.” –Shane

Kian stopped, he’s putting up the puzzle that Shane’s currently decoding.

“And can’t you see Ki, Jen somehow resembles that girl.” Shane continued referring to “someone”. Kian, as if struck by something, faced Shane with those you’re-somehow-right eyes.

“We should confirm that Shane,’ Kian said ‘but then again, we should be careful that Mark wouldn’t be hurt. We’re protecting him from the hurt that hugely scarred him 5 years ago, remember that.” Kian said...Shane nodded.

“Should we let Nicho and Bri know this?” Shane asked.

“Not yet Shane, in time.” Kian answered.