Scandalous!!!

As Mark was walking at the hallway going through their studio, he felt a hand on his shoulders. He smirked.

"Watching for me, Bri?" he said,still walKing.

Brian gave a laugh.

"You realLy kn0w me, eh?"-Brian

Mark sneered and shook hIs head.

"By the way, who's that chick u dropped by at the MckeEn's?"

Mark chuckLed, when it realLy c0mes to girls, Brian's radar is always alert.

"It's the girl in the newspaper!" Nicky shouted from behInd. Mark was surPrised to turn back and see the 3 following them with eyes fulL of teasing and naugHty or both smile.

"You're realLy hIding s0methIng fr0m us."Brian narRoweD hIs eyes whIle staring at Mark.

"Better hIdE her away fr0m me, Marky." Shane inserteD prankly.

And they lauGheD.

"Whoa? What are into you, guys?" Mark uTtEreD in disbelief with their nauGhTiness.

FinalLy, they reached the studio. It was still early. Kian let hIs body fEll oN the couch and started to lie down. UpoN seEing it, Nicky hurriedly sat oN hIs stoMach.

"Ouch!" Kian shouTed that madE Nicky and Shane to lauGh hard.

"You Nicholas! Get ofF me!" Kian c0ntinueD to drive Nicky ofF hIm.

InsteD of getting ofF fr0m Kian, Nicky leaneD cl0ser to hIm,as if trying to kisS him.

"You draw me cl0ser to u, baby." Nicho teased and trieD to kiss him.

"Eww, that was the grossiest thIng I've ever witnessed!" Brian reaCteD and sudDenly ran g0ing to the two and j0ineD them. Mark and Shane laughed their lungs out.

Kian was n0w being pRankeD by Nicky and Bri.

"Come on baby, give your mama a kiss." Nicky said whIle imItating a woMan's voice. Kian was laugHing and kicking the two.

"I said stop Nicholas or else--"

"Hush baby, Nicole is the name, flirting is my game." Nicky cuT Kian and pouTeD hIs lip like a woMan does. The 4 lauGhed ouT l0uder to Nicky's acti0n.

S0mehow, the questi0n fr0m Mark was n0w diverted to their naugHtiness.

After a while, their stafF interRupted their "SCANDALOUS" pranks so that the rehearSal could start.

-TBC-