I Think I Like Her

I Think I Like Her

“Ah, you’re late because you took her home? Am I right?” Brian asked.

“Yeah.” Mark replied while reading a newspaper, the four high-fived at each other. Mark looked at the four lads and put down the material he’s reading.

“What’s with it?” he asked. Kian sat next to him.

“We’re so happy for the both of you Marky.” He winked at him.

Mark stoop up.

“I don’t have enough money here guys so don’t you all dare make me treat your lunch.” He said to them. The four laughed out loud. Mark stared at them; he sighed and shook his head.

“You are all impossible.” He said and walked out. The four stared at each other and shrugged.

“What’s his problem?” Nicky wondered.

Then Mark appeared again.

“I think I like her.” He confessed.

>>>

Mark lied on his bed, thinking about what happened just this morning between him and Jen. He really felt sorry for her. For someone as fun as her, he’s not used of seeing her crying.

“Jen.”

“Yes Mark?”

“Who’s Tommy?” he asked while concentrating on his drive.

“Oh, I forgot. Thomas is my younger brother. He came here last Saturday to visit me and daddy.”

“I see.” He smiled.

“You know what Marky; it has been 10 years since were together and just last summer was the last time we’ve been together for a month. I missed him so much.” Jen told him while in deep thought.

Mark glanced at her and smiled.

Mark laughed at himself for thinking his brother as her boyfriend.

“Mark, you’re ridiculous.” He thought to himself. He wondered how she was doing right now. How was her foot, was it okay already? He thought of calling her, but he didn’t get her number. All he could do was just to imagine she’s okay now, hoped she was sleeping soundly.

“Jen.” He automatically smiled as he came to mention her name. Later, he decided to take a cool bath to reward his self after a long and tiring day, but even in his bath tub, he could not stop thinking about her.

As Jen was sitting on her bed facing her laptop, she couldn’t help but smile. She could clearly remember the scenes a while ago with... of course Mark Feehily. The way he looked so worried towards her was priceless. She wished she can see him that way always.

“What if I will get myself into cramps every day?” then she laughed at herself. She was not that desperate. And besides, she should avoid him. She doesn’t want to give him problem if the press found out that they are continually seeing each other. She sighed heavily. What if Mark was just an ordinary guy, she doesn’t need to stay away from him. She opened her twitter account and tweeted.

L

#CouldNotHaveYou

Then, what caught her attention is this one follower request. In her account, as not being that famous, it’s just once in blue moon that she has requests because she’s not fond of following people, she’s the type of whoever follows her first; she considers it a great pleasure in her part. She accepted the request and followed back. Then she opened her wattpad account. She’s actually fond writing poetries depending on her mood or short stories or whatever enters her imagination.

Then she went back to her twitter, she saw she had a message. She opened it. To her surprise, that follower request she had accepted earlier sent her a DM.

Thanks for following me back.”

“You are welcome.J” Jen replied.

“How are you?”

“I’m fine. J “

“Good. Are you not planning to sleep yet?”

“I can’t sleep.”

“Oh, why is it?”

“I am thinking of someone.”

You’re boyfriend, I presume?J”

“No, he’s not my boyfriend. But I think I love him.”

“Tsk2x. Why not tell him?”

“That’s a big no-no.”

“You’re afraid that he’ll reject you?”

“Yeah, and besides I think I don’t deserve to be with him.”

“Why is that?”

“He’s not just an ordinary guy.”

“Whoa? He’s a vampire then! :O”

Jen laughed. This one is fun chatting with. She doesn’t know but she somehow feel at ease to chat with this one. She’s just not sure if it’s a girl or a boy.

“I’m afraid he’s a vampire indeed. XD” she replied.

J In love, there’s no status. It doesn’t matter what standing he’s in as long as the heart beats, everything doesn’t matter.”

It made Jen wondered, she viewed again their convo, shedidn’t mention anything that will give a hint of who’s she’s talking about.

“Seems like you know who he is.” She joked.

J”

“Huh?” Jen didn’t get what that smiley meant.

“Good night.”

“Hey wait!” she replied. She waited for the reply, but after an hour of waiting she didn’t receive any reply, even a single period. XD

Suddenly, she was mystified. She went to the profile of that someone. To her disappointment, she didn’t get any useful info to discover who that may be. But what caught again her attention is the quotation placed on that profile. “Nobody knows me, yet everyone knows my name.”

“Hmm...” She supposed it’s a guy since the profile was dominated by masculinity.

Before she signed out, she visited her crush’s profile: @MarkusFeehily. She never fails to visit his profile every time she opens her twitter account. She found out he’s online just a couple of minutes ago because of his tweet.

@MarkusFeehily

 Thinking about you. Sleep well. J

#myangel

She didn’t know she felt uneasy upon reading it. It seemed like it was meant for her. She scolded herself for thinking that way.

“Huh, Jencine, don’t assume too much. Who do you think you are to be noticed by Mark Feehily?” she rolled her eyes.

>>> 

“Hey Hey Hey! Who’s that hashtag my angel you tweeted about last night Marky boy?” laughed Brian.

“Who else Bri?” Kian inserted

“Hahaha, seems like you’re serious about that already, aren’t you?” Nicky asked, examining his eyes to see if there’s a hint of ingenuity there.

“Yeah right.” Shane agreed to what Nicky said. Mark didn’t reply, instead gave that meaningful smile. The four looked at each other and laughed out loud. Mark curiously looked at them.

“What are you laughing?” he asked. The four looked again at each other and laughed out loud for the second time. Hahaha XD. Annoyed, Mark proceeded to their recording booth. The four followed him but still laughing out loud for an unknown reason. Mark shook his head in disbelief and “Crazy.” was all he could say.