The Coffee

The Coffee

That morning, as Jen went out of their gate, she noticed a styro-cup on top of their shoulder-length wall. There’s a sticky note on it with a smiley. She got it and found that it was a coffee. She wondered why there was a coffee there, she was about to call her brother to ask if it was his but she suddenly Mark came to her mind.

“...don’t worry; I’ll still treat you a cup of coffee every morning.”

A smile crept on her face. So, it came from Mark. She can’t help herself, she wanted to scream. Hahaha XD. A cup of coffee from Mark Feehily! Wasn’t it sweet? She smiled like an idiot there in front of their gate that she didn’t notice her brother staring at her curiously. He snapped a finger right in front of her face, she almost drop her cup of coffee. She glared at her brother.

“Tommy! What do you think you’re doing? I hate you.” She pouted and carefully carried her cup of coffee like carrying a baby. Her brother thought an unknown bad wind entered his sister’s weird head. XD

“A while ago, you’re smiling like an idiot, and now you’re acting like a one-year-old baby.” Tommy told her.

“Why do you care? Just mind your business baby bro. Shoo...” she drove Tommy away, she wanted to savour this moment, I mean, the coffee...hehe XD

Thomas didn’t know what’s with that. He shook his head in disbelief and went back inside. Jen was still carrying the coffee. She’s actually having a dilemma, is she going to drink it? Or just keep it. She doesn’t want to drink it because it came from Mark, she just want to keep it. She walked going to the mini-park that her destination every morning, that was her unwinding place before proceeding to her morning jog. Her attention was so focused on the coffee that she didn’t notice her loose shoe lace. She sat on the bench and stared at her coffee fancily. XD

She almost jumped from her seat when she noticed Mark again; he squatted down in front of her.

“M-Mark? W-What are you doing?” she asked. Mark just smiled and she realized he was tying her shoe lace. Aww, he’s so sweet. After that, he remained there and smiled at her. She looked away, what is this handsome creature think he is doing.

“Y-You c-can sit now M-Marky.” She said glancing at him and then back. Mark was keeping his smile, he didn’t know why he found her so cute that way.

“Why are you not looking at me?” he asked smiling. Jen slowly looked at him, she couldn’t help herself to stare that much so she looked away again.

“I-I... I-I’ she stammered.

“You – ?” –Mark

She put aside her dearest coffee and pulled Mark up on his feet. She stood up and made him sit on the bench. Mark was just observing her curiously. Hahaha XD

“There.” She happily said to herself and sat next to him and gave him that sweetest smile. Now, it’s Mark’s turn of not helping himself to stare at her so he looked away. Hahaha XD they’re cute, aren’t they? J Jen noticed that on the other end of the bench, she noticed two cups of coffee. She looked at her cup of coffee and back there. Mark noticed her so he laughed and scratched the back of his head.

“Uhm, remember our bet yesterday? I told you that I’ll treat you a cup of coffee every morning so I bought two.” He said. Jen was curious, so, if Marky bought her a cup of coffee, then whose coffee is she currently holding right now? LOL XD

“But I guess you bought yourself one.” Mark said, a little bit of disappointment was obvious in his tone.

“N-No! No! No!’ she panicked ‘I-it’s actually Tommy’s coffee.” She lied, she hated to disappoint him. “Dear Lord, forgive me.” She thought.  Mark looked at her.

“Really?”

“Y-Yeah...hehe, you know that brother of mine is lazy so I think I have to buy him a cup of this to keep him wide awake when working. Wide awake like this...” and she dilated her eyes to make it wide open. It made Mark laugh. Jen laughed too, she loved it when he is laughing. She’s really thinking whose coffee was this one. XD Mark offered her the coffee and she gratefully accepted it and sipped from it. This coffee was the sweetest coffee she ever tasted in her entire life...well obviously because Mark gave it to her. They talked a lot at that time; she discovered that Mark has a very funny side too, in the tele, he was often the silent one. Their laugh can be heard in the entire premise.

“Marky, I’ve watched that video. And I was like “LOL”, Hahaha, it took me a minute to analyze ‘Hey story, what’s the folks?!’ Hahaha. Nice one Marky.” Jen laughed.

“Bri was so naughty at that time, I don’t know how many times did we cut just to finish that video.” Mark narrated while laughing.

“Yeah, and Kian’s laugh was...priceless, he’s so adorable... Hahaha, and Shaney! He loved to repeat it for how many times.” Jen laughed her lungs out. Mark clearly remembered and laughed too, they were making a clip greeting for their fans from the Philippines at that time. They had a lot of time there not noticing the time.