The Flashback

"Mark, have u g0ne to ur doctor?" Kian asked.

"Later." Mark replied lazily while reading a magazine.

"Does ur head still hurts?" Shane interrupted.

"Not anym0re, maybe it's g0ne, I suppose?" Mark replied.

"Be careful of urself Marky, u kn0w we can't bear to lose one of the gorgeouses here." Brian joked but there's concern in it.

"I agree to that Marky. What would just the Feehilyers do if they will no l0nger see u." Nicky added while busy tweeting.

"Thank u guys for the c0ncern, I really appreciate it." Mark gratefully stated.

The five were actually having an hour break fr0m their rehearsal.

8 m0nths ago, Mark had actually suffered a car accident, g0t in a c0mma for a week and still having his treatment 'til n0w. He's c0nditi0n was ok n0w that is why his d0ctor all0wed him to j0in the band's rehearsals but with much precauti0n of course. It all sh0ok their world kn0wing that Mark was part of Westlife.

"We're thankful u hadn't suffered from amnesia Mark or else we're n0t g0nna kn0w what to do." -Kian

"Thank God!" the three chorused.

"Yeah, me too. You kn0w I can't imagine myself now if I can't remember all ur naughtiness pals." Mark joked, and they all laughed.

"But seriously Mark, what happened to u that night, I mean before the accident, if u d0n't mind." Nicky asked.

"I d0n't kn0w,I was just driving and thought I saw a truck c0ming and then, p0of! I d0n't kn0w what happened next." Mark narrated and trying hard to remember anything that happened in case he missed s0mething.

"You're sure was that all?" Shane asked.

Mark shrugged. "Maybe."

"Ok boys! Back to business!" ann0unced Greg,one of their crews.

The lads hurriedly finished their thing and followed Greg entering the rehearsal studio.

-TBC-