Awkward!!!

Mark glanced at her and can't help but smile. He didn't kn0w why but she's really l0oking cute everytime she blushes.

"It's ok, red cheeks. You're my n0. 1 fan,riGht?" Mark winked and that madE Jen blusheD m0re.

"Nah! St0p it Marky. You already might think that I'm that obsessed with you." Jen said. Mark laughed.

"Then let's try go to ur r0oM."Mark suggested. Jen alm0st spat her c0ffEe. She eyeD Mark who was n0w c0nfused. Mark g0t what's g0ing in her head and he laughed so hard.

"Marky?!" Jen.

"Oops, sorry. I just cAn't help it." Mark t0ld her while still laughing. Jen's still so c0nfused.

"What do.. W-What do u mean about we go to my r0oM?" she asked courageously while blushing so hard and n0t l0oking at him. Mark laugHed again.

"I never thougHt you're dirty minded." Mark laughed. Jen g0t silent, she was so embarrassed of her self. How she wished their h0use would just fall down on her and bury her alive.

"I mean,let's check your r0om if I can find any p0sters of Westlife there." Mark c0ntinued.

"Oh, ok. You w0n mister Feehily!" Jen said 'fakingly' ann0yed.

Mark smiled.

"You w0n Mr. Feehily." the echo c0ntinued in his mind. He st0pped.

"Mark? Are u ok?" Jen asked as she n0ticed him looking strange.

"Yeah. Uhm, Jen, if you'll excuse me, I've g0t to go. Me and the lads have an app0intment later so I have to prepare."

"Oh sure. Thank u so much again for returning my ph0ne."

"You are welcome." Mark replied.

-TBC-

  about 3 weeks ago