Daddy

Daddy

“I’m wondering who on earth get my coffee this morning.” Jen’s dad fussed. Jen decided to keep quiet. “I swear I didn’t know that that was your coffee, daddy.”  She thought.

“Hey,’ Tommy poked her ‘that coffee you were holding this morning, was that dad’s?” he asked.

“Sshh...” she told him. Tom looked at her disbelievingly and shook his head.

“Daddy...” Jen started.

“What is it sweetheart?” her dad said sweetly but Jen knew there is something in it. XD

“I...I...” –Jen

“You – ?” –her dad

“Why is there a smiley on your coffee, huh?” she asked suspiciously. She knew her dad would fret at her about it so she thought it would be better if she attack him first. XD

As what she expected, her dad pretended he didn’t hear it because he kept quiet.

“You finish your dinner now and let’s all go to sleep.” Her dad told them and proceeded to their living room. Jen elbowed her brother.

“Ouch, what’s your problem?” he asked annoyed.

“Is dad flirting with someone when I’m out?” she asked.

“I don’t know you’re such a jerk Jenny. I’m wondering what are your elbows made of. It hurts.” Tommy fretted. Jen looked at him sorry. She gave him those puppy eyes. Tommy, who’s very annoyed, finished his food and left his sister. Jen just shrugged it. She sat next to his dad whose busy watching a football tournament. She snuggled close to him. Her dad noticed her and looked at her, she smiled sweetly to him. She knew her dad couldn’t resist his daughter. He looked back in the television.

“What do you want Jencine?” he asked with that dadly tone.

“Daddy, I miss you.” She smiled and hugged him. She felt her dad sigh deeply and hugged her back.

“Just say directly what you want my princess, you know daddy cannot resist his baby girl.” Her dad replied.

“I hate you daddy.” Jen said. Her dad looked at her curiously; wondering what he did wrong.

“Why again?” he asked.

“If I want to hug you because I really do miss you you’ll just think that I need something from you.” She pouted sadly. Her dad smiled and kissed her forehead.

“Ok, I’m sorry sweetheart. I miss you too.” She kissed her dad’s cheek soundly.

“Muuuuaaahhh!” and she hugged him back.  Her father laughed, he really loved it when his daughter acts this way. Later, she yawned and her father noticed it.

“Okay sleepyhead, time for your bed.” He said. Jen rose up from her seat and gave her dad a goodnight kiss.

“Good night daddy. I love you.” She said and turned to his brother who’s busy on his tweeter. “Good night too my baby bro.” And she kissed him.

“Good night.” He replied not removing his eyes from the computer. Jen hurried up the stairs.

“Better change your clothes sweetheart; I’ll come up there to bring you your milk.” –dad

“With a little sugar, daddy!” Jen called. Her dad smiled, even though she’s already a grown up lady, she’ll always be his baby girl.

“Got it!” he called back and proceeded to the kitchen to make his daughter her milk.