Kinda' weird...

Mark was in his parent's house to spend some weeks c0s in the nxt m0nths, he'll be already busy bc0z of their t0ur. He was in their garden with his m0m wh0 was busy cutting s0me dry leaves in her garden.

"Hey m0m, want s0me help?" Mark ofFereD.

Her m0m l0okeD at hIm and smiled.

"I'm ok h0ney, just sit there and take s0me g0od rest. Relax, for you'll g0nna miss it in the nxt fEw m0nths."

Mark smiled and put his arms ar0und his m0m and kissed her on the cheeks.

"I'm g0nNa misS my beauTiful m0 t0o." Mark said.

"Ehem! EHEM!"

Someone's cleareD hIs thr0at fr0m behInd.

Mark and hIs m0m tUrneD and they saw his dad.

"I'm jealous," his dad said.

They laughed and his m0m raineD s0me kiSses to hIs dad that madE Mark laugH and sh0ok his head. The two entered the house while Mark was left ouTside.

While he was in their gardEn l0oking ar0und, a gIrl sudDenly p0pPed up in their fence and greEteD him happily.

"Hi Marky!"

Mark was surPrised.

"Hello?" he replied.

The gIrl l0okeD familiar.

"Have we met beFore?" Mark asked curiosly.

The gIrl gIggleD.

"Oh Marky, that line's t0o old already." she exclaimeD while stilL gIgGling.

Mark's brows met. What is she talking about?

"Excuse me?" Mark asked.

The gIrl laugheD.

"Oh s0rRy, I was just j0king ar0und."

sHe winkeD and then suDdEnly, her head disApPeareD and Mark just saw her riding oN a bicycle passing their gate. He sh0ok his head, he f0rg0t to get her name. He dEcideD to just get insidE of their h0use.

-TBC-