The Coffee Cup

The Coffee Cup

“WHAT?! He went in our house???????” Jen shouted XD, she couldn’t believe that Mark Feehily went to their house for the second time just for her.

“You don’t need to shout Jenny.” Her brother reminded her.

“Ooops, sorry...hehe.” –Jen

“Yeah, he said he wanted to give you –“ her dad stopped, he remembered he drank the coffee that was supposed to be for his daughter. XD

“Give me what daddy?” she asked impatiently.

“I – I...” he stammered. Knowing his daughter, he didn’t know where he’ll go later if she would get angry. Jen got it.

“You –? She asked while crossing her arms and looking at him suspiciously. James looked away, he’s afraid when his daughter looked that way. XD

“I – I swear I didn’t mean to... to drink it all, I forgot.” He said. There was silence, he looked at her daughter and she’s obviously trying her best to stop herself from slaughtering his own father. XD Hahaha, LOL.

“I am so sorry my dear. I-I swear I’ll buy you later of exactly what he gave you.” He said while looking really sorry.

“Daddy, you know how precious it was for me!’ she scolded him ‘Where was its cup now?” she anxiously asked.

“I-In the trash –‘  James stammered and before he could finish his sentence his daughter disappeared like a lightning in front of him to their trash bin ‘can.” He continued. He couldn’t believe his daughter. “What do you think you are doing Jencine Louise Cavanagh?” he asked.

“I’m keeping this for a remembrance, daddy.” She proudly said and raised the empty cup which came from the trash can. Her brother just shook his head upon seeing his sister acting that way.  Jen’s dad was just looking at her speechlessly. Jen proceeded to her room and opened her wardrobe. She happily placed the can in that high place and we can see the other pile of cups. She carefully arranged the cups.

“You’re from Monday, and then you are from Tuesday. And now, meet your new company, from Wednesday.” She looked at her coffee containers with a satisfied smile. She happily took a last glance on her new pile of cups and then she closed the door gently with a smile on her face.

“I have to get TFSS next.” And then she laughed at herself for acting like an obsessed teenage girl. XD

                *TFSS- Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

 >>>

LOL, seemed like our heroin is a bit...well, you can say it. XD

So far, what can you say to this story my dear readers? I am looking forward for your comments. It will serve as my motivation to finish this fan fic. :D  Did I make you smile? Or did I make you cry a bit? Hehe. Please do comment, no need to vote, just comment. But if you insist, I’ll surely appreciate your votes so much, knowing that you like that particular scene. But as for me, your comment matters (negative or positive). Thank you. J CCL