The Phone

No no.. No no..

Once, we had it all for the taking...

Mark turneD to his side. He found a ph0ne ringing. He furr0wed. That phone isn't familiar. He reached out for it, he was sitting at their balcony. He wasn't sure if he needed to answer it or n0t, he th0ught it was n0t his so he waited for the ring to stop. Then after that,he g0t the ph0ne and f0und his picture as the wallpapeq. His brows met...

~~~~~¤~~~~¤~~~~~

"Oh no! Where did I put my ph0ne?" Jen asked to her self anxiously. She thougHt she was just holding it awhile ago. Suddenly their doorbell rang. She sighed heavily and plodded her way to their door. As she opened, she was surprised.

"M-Mark?"

"Hi." Mark greeted and smiled. After several seconds,at last, Jen managed to reply.

"W-What brought you here? I mean... Come in." she invited. Without hesitati0n, Mark entered and handed her something.

"Your ph0ne. I suppose you forg0t it on our table." Mark said. Jen g0t the ph0ne.

"Oh! Thank u Marky. I was just l0oking for this awhile ago." Jen replied. Mark was just staring at her, smiling.

"Uhm, how did u kn0w I lived here?" Jen asked curiosly.

"Welk, m0m menti0ned it to me yesterday."

"Oh, I see." Jen smiled and stared at Mark unbelievably.

"Do I have a dirt on my face?" Mark asked. Jen blushed and l0oked away.

"N-n0...n0thing..hehe..uhm, btw, have a seat. I'll just prepare u s0mething to eat." Jen

"Oh, d0n't bother yourself anym0re. I'm ok." -Mark

"No. I just have to thank you, please?" Jen asked. Mark hesitated for a whIle and then agreed. He settled in their couch and let his eyes r0am ar0und the living r0oM while Jen proceeded to their kitchen. After a while, Jen carrieD a tray of c0ffEe and a slice of cake.

"Thank u." -Mark

"I am the one who sh0uld be saying thank u."Jen replied.

"It's ok. By the way, I was 21 years old there." -Mark

Jens br0ws met.

"Your wallpaper I mean." Mark added. She blushed. Mark disc0vered that her wallpaper was hid. She can't help it but blush..